Liverpool

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

In a nut shell.... no dig at Wilf at all, he loves his football more than most by his posting....but it's like klopp could pull out of all competitions, shoot the queen, take a dump in the FA cup on live telly and he'd still be the messiah... I get the Liverpool fans....they've been waiting long enough and would sale their granny for the league... but any other football fan should be calling him a c**t..lol

Would you rather get relegated and win the FA cup or put out a weaker team and stay top 4 or 5 ?

Id rather get relegated and win the cup.

However I’m still not that bothered about Klopp, for many reasons not least of which is  I couldn’t give a shit about Liverpool ! Lol 

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Would you rather get relegated and win the FA cup or put out a weaker team and stay top 4 or 5 ?

Id rather get relegated and win the cup.

However I’m still not that bothered about Klopp, for many reasons not least of which is  I couldn’t give a shit about Liverpool ! Lol 

I'd rather win the league, champions league and FA cup.....??

• Like 1
Just now, NEWKID said:

I'd rather win the league, champions league and FA cup.....??

Jokes aside, there you have it in a nutshell......if you had to pick one, which would you rather have not won ? .......

See, fans of clubs like mine can ask fans of clubs like yours that question because you have the luxury of choice, it’s dream stuff to us.

Me, we just want to beat the Brighton’s of this world !

Klopp has made the choice because he has that luxury and his fans would never forgive him if Salah got a broken leg at home to Shrewsbury !......that’s reality !

8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I remember Arsenal copping that " its only the Fa Cup " attitude a while back....now look at them.

Ive gone right off that Liverpool now f**k em i hope their wheels fall off and get pipped at the post for the league !

That's the spirit!! Lol

1 hour ago, sid g said:

if you need to make a stand pull out of any domestic cup comps dont make an half hearted effort chucking out res and youth teams ..  

They might not be able to contractually.

51 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There was zero support for Fergie, and rightly so in my book....but klopp has turned everyone's head so he can do what he wants....

A touch of the green-eyed monster methinks  ?

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

Jokes aside, there you have it in a nutshell......if you had to pick one, which would you rather have not won ? .......

See, fans of clubs like mine can ask fans of clubs like yours that question because you have the luxury of choice, it’s dream stuff to us.

Me, we just want to beat the Brighton’s of this world !

Klopp has made the choice because he has that luxury and his fans would never forgive him if Salah got a broken leg at home to Shrewsbury !......that’s reality !

I'm a fan mate, your a fan, fans are fans....we all want to win, regardless of what anyone says about "my little club"..... as fans we should demand our manager tries to win every game, regardless if it's a relegation battle or an FA cup tie.... at the very least the manager should be in the dug out, it's his job FFS!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm a fan mate, your a fan, fans are fans....we all want to win, regardless of what anyone says about "my little club"..... as fans we should demand our manager tries to win every game, regardless if it's a relegation battle or an FA cup tie.... at the very least the manager should be in the dug out, it's his job FFS!!

I totally understand everyone logic I really do but I also understand that at this particular point in Liverpool’s season, all things considered the FA cup just don’t matter that much and what’s more I understand why.......it may not be right but it’s how it is.

12 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

They might not be able to contractually.

A touch of the green-eyed monster methinks  ?

And there was me thinking you were a fan of football....another with his head turned by the grinning German....??

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I totally understand everyone logic I really do but I also understand that at this particular point in Liverpool’s season, all things considered the FA cup just don’t matter that much and what’s more I understand why.......it may not be right but it’s how it is.

Ok straight question...

Should Klopp be in the dig out, regardless of the side he puts out??