Liverpool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

I don't think the last 5 could get in a struggling lower league team could they max they stayed in the under 18s /23s who won 5 games combined in 18 months or none in last  16 games  this season this great academy max has produced 4 players that have played in the prem in the last 20 years and considering your location and you were a prem club it's not that good as you make out but on a good note you can get that lift fixed now and employ some scouts and did you see that were  club fans forum voted Newcastle best away fans in the country   and did you see the fight back against Everton the other night 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1

Man Utd have still got to undo the legacies of LVG and Mou'. Getting rid of Rooney was a master stroke, but then Mou' brought in Sanchez who became exactly the same problem that Rooney had been.And still is.  Add that situation to the Pogba signing, the Lukaku signing and all the other duds signed and sold for losses like Pigsticker and you have a toxic dressing room. LVG claims credit for creating a situation where the youth thrived. I didn't see that. I saw the youths bail him out when his own policies went tits-up. Mou's was never going to create success. He never has created success, just coached already successful teams to trophies and he dismantled the Chelsea youth program favouring 'ready-made' players some of whom couldn't hack the PL or possibly his management style. Other than his first club he has left every other one in turmoil.

Give Ole time and get rid of Woodenhead. That's my advice.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Honestly... I dont know ..but like I've said loads I'd like them to give him some time... hes started to blood some really good young players, I like that...weve got to realise we are a long way behind Liverpool and city....but the youth is still looking good, just need to sort our scouting and transfers out....Ole wont stand there and slag off the club, owners etc...its not his way.... I suppose the worry for many is giving him a big transfer kitty in the summer, of he is not kept on by December....

In all honesty I’d be pretty happy as a Man U fan at the minute, alright, you don’t seem to be attracting the signings and you are light in some areas but in the whole he is assembling a really tidy young squad there mate.

Rashford, Marcial, James, McTominay and young Greenwood all look tidy to me, f**k me, I’d have my club take them in a heartbeat.

Ok, you ain’t dominating leagues and won’t for a while but I think you have a lot to be positive about.

Put a real top class boss of a midfielder in there, another real good out and out forward and a keeper that inspires confidence and I think you are there mate.

Thats it, I think you are 3 or 4 experienced top class players and a season away from being the force a club of your stature should be.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

This ain't a bite' it's just a reply to your usual bullshit posts.

They never going to vote 3rd tier supporters the best ' just like the press don't recognise our home crowds in the 3rd tier and selling out every away game ' newcastle don't do that.

If it's not the Prem they don't want to know .

The same as on MOTD when liniker is kissing shearers arse regular about his prowess in front of goal .

Its as if English top tier football started in 1992 or something.

Shearer was good but certainly no 

Jimmy Greaves FACT at club and country level.

Embleton has been recalled from Loan and played for the U23s last night in a winning team' so your Wrong again there as you regularly ARE ??

Well this thread is about top tier football not lower league so let's stick to that and not spoil this one 

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

In all honesty I’d be pretty happy as a Man U fan at the minute, alright, you don’t seem to be attracting the signings and you are light in some areas but in the whole he is assembling a really tidy young squad there mate.

Rashford, Marcial, James, McTominay and young Greenwood all look tidy to me, f**k me, I’d have my club take them in a heartbeat.

Ok, you ain’t dominating leagues and won’t for a while but I think you have a lot to be positive about.

Put a real top class boss of a midfielder in there, another real good out and out forward and a keeper that inspires confidence and I think you are there mate.

Thats it, I think you are 3 or 4 experienced top class players and a season away from being the force a club of your stature should be.

I think Henderson who utd loaned to Sheffield Utd has had a great season in goal I bet he's pushing for number 1 next season and they have bid for that young Birmingham lad looks like they might get him they are building a young team but they do seem to miss out on signing  and  have some fans the patience to wait given there previous success they expect champions league at the least 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I agree, and I'd be happy to see Ole build on the youngsters coming through....

Your not entitled to anything, just because of our history, but I would expect us to compete in the transfer market and as you say we need a few players to push on this summer.... I'm hearing figures of 85m being put on Maddison, I like him a lot he's a very good player...but £85m....its mental..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

I think Henderson who utd loaned to Sheffield Utd has had a great season in goal I bet he's pushing for number 1 next season and they have bid for that young Birmingham lad looks like they might get him they are building a young team but they do seem to miss out on signing  and  have some fans the patience to wait given there previous success they expect champions league at the least 

Aye Henderson's stats suggest De Gea's position is not automatic.

• Like 1

Can somebody tell me the inside story of why Man U got rid of Lukaku? He is a goal every second game dependable old -fashioned number 9. I remember G Neville saying he was way over weight, but he was a great player for Man U in my book. If he was fat it 's not stopped him scoring in Italy.

47 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Can somebody tell me the inside story of why Man U got rid of Lukaku? He is a goal every second game dependable old -fashioned number 9. I remember G Neville saying he was way over weight, but he was a great player for Man U in my book. If he was fat it 's not stopped him scoring in Italy.

He is overweight, he is too heavy for the prem.......he is exactly where he belongs, amongst 34 years olds in Italy playing at a lot slower pace.

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Your not entitled to anything, just because of our history, but I would expect us to compete in the transfer market and as you say we need a few players to push on this summer.... I'm hearing figures of 85m being put on Maddison, I like him a lot he's a very good player...but £85m....its mental..

It could be that there is a premium on proven PL players. Look how much money has been wasted on superstars from Italy, France and Spain who can't hack it on a wet Wednesday in the Midlands. How much did Woodenhead and Mou' waste on defenders? Maguire was arguably overpriced, as was VVD. But they slipped straight into the starting 11 week in, week out and formed the backbone of their teams. And they have sound personalities. That has got to be better than taking a punt on some foreign player who might prove to be an expensive waste of time.  

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

If Pogba is 90 million then Maddison is definitely 70 at least mate 

Edited by WILF
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It could be that there is a premium on proven PL players. Look how much money has been wasted on superstars from Italy, France and Spain who can't hack it on a wet Wednesday in the Midlands. How much did Woodenhead and Mou' waste on defenders? Maguire was arguably overpriced, as was VVD. But they slipped straight into the starting 11 week in, week out and formed the backbone of their teams. And they have sound personalities. That has got to be better than taking a punt on some foreign player who might prove to be an expensive waste of time.  

To be fair I think vvd has proven to be money well spent especailly has he's proving to be one of the best in the prem if not the best  in the world how many points has he won or saved them 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You can watch some proper fans Friday night BM 7-45pm live on sky tv and I'd guess there still be 33-36k Partisan Support their and def no tourist support ha ha ha 

Be pushing 3am here 

Cavt wait .

Enjoy your holiday max but I might watch some depending on the score ?

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You can watch some proper fans Friday night BM 7-45pm live on sky tv and I'd guess there still be 33-36k Partisan Support their and def no tourist support ha ha ha 

Be pushing 3am here 

Cavt wait .

Except for sex tourists !