Liverpool

Calm down! Calm down!  Scouse.?. Nobody begrudges Liverpool the title this year. There's nothing to be bitchy about. Their football is brilliant. They are not ruthlessly dirty, they have bought wisely. Nowt wrong in discussing  whether they will be a one season team or a  team which will dominate the division for years.

How will Man City respond? How will Man U respond? I can see a few losing their jobs at Old Trafford. Chelsea too will have to decide whether they are prepared to raid the bank to try and compete. Speculation is all part of the game. I'll give Liverpool the glory this season. Next season you might be in with a shout of 20 titles same as Man U. Fascinating scenario. It might get very competitive.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

15 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Calm down! Calm down!  Scouse.?. Nobody begrudges Liverpool the title this year. There's nothing to be bitchy about. Their football is brilliant. They are not ruthlessly dirty, they have bought wisely. Nowt wrong in discussing  whether they will be a one season team or a  team which will dominate the division for years.

How will Man City respond? How will Man U respond? I can see a few losing their jobs at Old Trafford. Chelsea too will have to decide whether they are prepared to raid the bank to try and compete. Speculation is all part of the game. I'll give Liverpool the glory this season. Next season you might be in with a shout of 20 titles same as Man U. Fascinating scenario. It might get very competitive.

agree mate

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choose who you support it dont work like that so being that West Ham might not win the league this year :whistling: theres no club id rather win it than Liverpool....bit of a soft spot i suppose.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think I read it was due to demands about a buy out clause his agent wanted  but for 20 million and now with rashford out it looks like they have cocked up with that one I saw Keane and carrager having a disagreement about man u after the Liverpool game 

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

Haaland, a hatrick for Dortmund on his debut.......Unt have to ask themselves why are they not landing players like that.

Because we were considered not good enough by the lad's representatives. That, plus Ed Woodward's legendary incompetence. He's not the first we've missed out on or the last. We must accept our new place in the pecking order.?

When I get asked to sort out Man Utd I will immediately contact Liverpool's scouts and make them a financial package they can't refuse. They have consistently identified and signed players with world class potential.The players we have bought have been duds on the whole. I would also poach the guys on the Southhampton coaching staff-they have produced a steady stream of excellent pros.

7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Because we were considered not good enough by the lad's representatives. That, plus Ed Woodward's legendary incompetence. He's not the first we've missed out on or the last. We must accept our new place in the pecking order.?

I know the lads agent was being a bit of a cock about things mate, but Unt should be getting those players.

Still, only 19.....Theres time yet.

Maybe he is holding out for a move to my little hammers?........when he is 38 and has two broken legs ! Lol

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I know the lads agent was being a bit of a cock about things mate, but Unt should be getting those players.

Still, only 19.....Theres time yet.

Maybe he is holding out for a move to my little hammers?........when he is 38 and has two broken legs ! Lol

Bang on....

Ffs, it is still Man Utd...we list aren't getting it right in the transfer market...I bet Ole is pissed right off, he knew all about this lad and was obviously very keen..

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

When I get asked to sort out Man Utd I will immediately contact Liverpool's scouts and make them a financial package they can't refuse. They have consistently identified and signed players with world class potential.The players we have bought have been duds on the whole. I would also poach the guys on the Southhampton coaching staff-they have produced a steady stream of excellent pros.

This last year Klopp has been the best coach in the world......bar none.

I don’t believe you can buy that in players, Liverpool under anyone else would be under achievers again 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

This last year Klopp has been the best coach in the world......bar none.

I don’t believe you can buy that in players, Liverpool under anyone else would be under achievers again 

Fair.

Just now, NEWKID said:

Bang on....

Ffs, it is still Man Utd...we list aren't getting it right in the transfer market...I bet Ole is pissed right off, he knew all about this lad and was obviously very keen..

I think he use to manage him at moulde so knew him well do you think ole is the right man kid because I see it's splitting fans opinions at the min 

Just now, Blackmag said:

I think he use to manage him at moulde so knew him well do you think ole is the right man kid because I see it's splitting fans opinions at the min 

Honestly... I dont know ..but like I've said loads I'd like them to give him some time... hes started to blood some really good young players, I like that...weve got to realise we are a long way behind Liverpool and city....but the youth is still looking good, just need to sort our scouting and transfers out....Ole wont stand there and slag off the club, owners etc...its not his way.... I suppose the worry for many is giving him a big transfer kitty in the summer, of he is not kept on by December....

• Like 2