Liverpool

To be fair, since the rule change on academy players leaves clubs in a bad position they may as well sell if a bigger club comes in for one of their prospects.....that was a terrible rule change imho

Many clubs did away with their academy altogether.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, WILF said:

To be fair, since the rule change on academy players leaves clubs in a bad position they may as well sell if a bigger club comes in for one of their prospects.....that was a terrible rule change imho

Many clubs did away with their academy altogether.

But there is no bigger club than Sunderland in someone's eyes ?

12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Man U will dent Liverpool's perfect record on Sunday. I can feel in my bones. There's going to be some very sick scousers come Sunday night when we show them who the real masters are. That German  with the mister Ed teeth will be moaning for the fatherland you'll see.  ManU 2 scouse b*****ds 1. You heard it here first.

See this is what I don't like about this site ...the fence sitting .

On 18/01/2020 at 00:16, jukel123 said:

Man U will dent Liverpool's perfect record on Sunday. I can feel in my bones. There's going to be some very sick scousers come Sunday night when we show them who the real masters are. That German  with the mister Ed teeth will be moaning for the fatherland you'll see.  ManU 2 scouse b*****ds 1. You heard it here first.

Whoops!  ??

deluded
/dɪˈluːdɪd/
adjective
adjective: deluded
  1. believing something that is not true.
    "the poor deluded Jukel123"
  • Haha 2

It’s absolutely amazing watching a team like Liverpool this season . 

The football is seismic and captivating . 

But im f***ing struggling with these koppites arrogance about how they are now back in top “ mind the gap “ is getting fired around everywhere. 

Yes they’ve won the league 

yes their 30 points ahead of united 

yes they are great to watch 

but they’ve been doing this for 18 months , they’ve done f**k all for thirty years . 30 years . 

I don’t want to go full Kevin keegan mood but I’d love it If they imploded next season . 

• Like 2

I wouldn't begrudge supporters enjoying themselves after thirty years without the title , I would cut them a bit of slack if they come across as gloating and boastful ,enjoy the football they play its special imho ..legacy ,dominance ??? Who knows ? Who the f**k cares ?

• Like 1