Liverpool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Number one for me will always be wee Jimmy. A mad mischievous wizard when he was on the ball. I remember a old firm game in the 60 s where he beat a man, and, just for badness offered him the ball and beat him again. The bottles rained down onto the pitch but he laughed it off, crossed  toward the goal and Celtic scored. That moment is etched in my memory. Top class player and a lovely man.

An old fella I used to sit near to at the games used to say tommy gemmell was the most underrated player ever at Celtic 

did you see much of him ?? 

16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Realistically they are nigh on twenty points clear .... 7 losses ....I’d say next two games will see the celebrations start 

They started celebrating once before, a few years ago. I think that this year they will wait until it is mathematically sound.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Realistically they are nigh on twenty points clear .... 7 losses ....I’d say next two games will see the celebrations start 

Zzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzz

• Haha 1