Liverpool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

It's hard to be negative about them. Superb team. Whoever handles their transfers should be given a mega bonus, because they have bought superbly. Can they go unbeaten all season like " the invincibles"?. I hope they do.  (As a Man U supporter, you have no idea how weird that statement makes me feel..) But they are so undeniably good they deserve what ever  triphies are coming their way. The Premier league has raised the bar, first with Man U with Fergie, then with City and now even higher with Klopp,'s Liverpool..It's briiliant to watch.

• Like 1

Fair play to Liverpool today, they were outstanding... again...but by f**k who has told Jonny Evan's he is footballing centre back?? Lol...seriously, I know Brendan Rodgers likes to play out from the back, but not when your playing probably the best pressing team in the world, it was playing into Liverpools hands....

Liverpool wont mess up now, they are playing great football and you can see the togetherness in the squad....

• Like 1

I tend to agree with stones here that the league looks done . 

A poor arsenal , Chelsea , United and spurs have done them  favours though . City and Leicester are the only other teams in form to chase . 

But sanctimonious liverpool fans are the worst . I hope there’s no bitter after taste for them. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

What a team this is......made Leicester look like a school team......total demolition job and 13 points clear now so f**k it I’m gonna say that’s the league in the bag :D :toast:

Well done , you’ll know how fans of Blackburn and Leicester feel now ! 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I tend to agree with stones here that the league looks done . 

A poor arsenal , Chelsea , United and spurs have done them  favours though . City and Leicester are the only other teams in form to chase . 

But sanctimonious liverpool fans are the worst . I hope there’s no bitter after taste for them. 

While it’s still mathematically possible they could lose it I guess it probably best to calm down a bit in the cold light of day.......IF liverpool lose it now it would be a monumental f**k up and they would rightly get ripped to pieces lol

Edited by Stoney100
30 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

While it’s still mathematically possible they could lose it I guess it probably best to clam down a bit in the cold light of day.......IF liverpool lose it now it would be a monumental f**k up and they would rightly get ripped to pieces lol

Liverpool would need to drop 14 points over the remaining 20 Premier League games to give the chasing pack even a mathmatical chance to overhaul them at the top of the table.

In their last 45 Premier League games they have dropped just 13......?

• Thanks 1

So, not content with low ambition clowns turnout re-appointment of Moyes I’m now reading a rumour they he may want to try and sign the worlds worst forward in Olivier Giroud !!

West Ham, the gift that keeps giving ! 

I sat last night and jealously watched another small club, Sheffield United, almost play Manchester City off the park with gutsy, high energy, swashbuckling football........I watched young Frank put on youngster straight out of the youth system in a cracking game against Arsenal and I can’t help but feel that my little club has badly lost its way.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

So, not content with low ambition clowns turnout re-appointment of Moyes I’m now reading a rumour they he may want to try and sign the worlds worst forward in Olivier Giroud !!

West Ham, the gift that keeps giving ! 

I sat last night and jealously watched another small club, Sheffield United, almost play Manchester City off the park with gutsy, high energy, swashbuckling football........I watched young Frank put on youngster straight out of the youth system in a cracking game against Arsenal and I can’t help but feel that my little club has badly lost its way.

Is Moyes just a knee jerk appointment to keep them up?

It seems like a huge step backwards, if he was the right man for West Hams future why sack him in the first place?

Chelsea, Wolves, Leicester, Sheffield United and even Man U at times are quickly evolving a new very quick way of playing, its built around young mobile and quick players all over the park....Giroud does not fit this model so it gives you an indication of the intent and method of play to be adopted...not great!!

• Like 1