Liverpool

The manager was an ex marine, straight as f**k...big moustache... nice bloke, but you know the sort...

I had a bag of glucose powder.... I quietly said ti him before a game to add a bit to the water, said the boys would be flying.. was playing up to it, bit of a wink etc...

He told me to f**k right off, and never bring it in the club again....I was pissing myself...my mate told him it was a wind up... he honestly believed it was gear!! Lol

He gave me the wooden spoon that year at the presentation for acting the twat..lol.... he told the story and it was funnier than the actual event to be honest....marines are good at making stories better!! Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sid g said:

some of the boots back then were leg breakers my first pair of boots were like pit boots and shin pads like cricket pads ..

My uncle gave me a pair of mitre football boots when I was a kid.. he was my favourite bloke in the world at the time (still love him to bits now)...lived with us when I was young, but then moved to Surrey...I was devastated...so on went these 1970s boots...size 9, I was 6 ffs!! Lol... thought I was Kevin Keegan!! Lol

• Like 1

I found an old pair last year that I had slung in a bag, dried out to f**k and crumbling.......chucked them away.

Then looked on eBay and they were making over £200 !! .......gutted ! Lol 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

DC87CEE4-569A-4D9B-ACAC-D42C9FBFC8D0.png.92048441d9e3279021c5f70c125f99c0.png

well I just looked again and now I really am sick as a f***ing pig !! Lol 

f**k me!!

Puma Kings or Adidas world cup were the boots to have when I played....

I remember when predators came in, you could bend it like Beckham as long as you paid £150 for some boots with a rough bit...lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

f**k me!!

Puma Kings or Adidas world cup were the boots to have when I played....

I remember when predators came in, you could bend it like Beckham as long as you paid £150 for some boots with a rough bit...lol

I personally didn’t think they allowed anyone to play mid field unless you wore kings or World Cup ? Lol lol 

I think those Nike boots were about £120 new when I bought them mate.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

I personally didn’t think they allowed anyone to play mid field unless you wore kings or World Cup ? Lol lol 

I think those Nike boots were about £120 new when I bought them mate.

An unwritten rule mate, but one I adhered too!! Lol...

Found an old pair of world cup.mouldys the other day in a boot bag in the shed....just need to sort this back and I'm ready... lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

thats what my uncle gave me late 60s  :doh: i had these alan balls ALAN BALL HUMMEL WHITE FOOTBALL BOOTS - BOUGHT FROM ALAN BALL  PLEASE READ STORY

I think I told you my Alan Ball story before...but f**k it sorry if I'm repeating myself...

When Alan Ball was manager of Exeter City we were playing under 17s against the city U17s.. his lad Jimmy Ball played for them...we were 1-1 in a league game and my mate scored a screamer...we went mad celebrating...straight up to Jimmy Ball who was a cocky little f****r then...give him loads... Alan Ball was on the side lines, the most high pitched voice in football.. screaming at us for poor sportsmanship calling us louts or some shit... I turned round and told him to f**k off...he went mental Lol... 

I didn't think about telling a world cup winner to f**k off at the time... but it's funny thinking about it now, bit of lack of class I suppose but that Jimmy Ball was a proper nob as a youngster..lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3