Liverpool

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not too long ago people were laughing at Rodgers , he was deemed a has been or not good enough , now there are rumours he could slide over to arsenal . 

He plays great knock and go football , nice pressing triangles. It’s easy when you have a team with someone like Vardy who can get a yard in a defender and go at them either from deep or cutting in. 

Leicester quite frankly are a joy to watch this season 

“They laughed at Louis Armstrong when he said he’d go to the moon, now he’s up there.....laughing at them !” 

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

Anyway; looking at Inger-land last night and the game before I think that they desperately need a defensve midfielder to break up the opposition's attacks. In both of the last two games nobody has laid a glove on opponents when they counter attack, they just cut through us like butter. So, is either of Declan Rice or Harry Winks any good in that role? Could one or both of them be our Kante? If not, who else is there? Henderson is third in line at Liverpool, Dier is third or fourth in line at Spurs after being a regular and all the others seem to be foreigners. Both Winks and Rice played last night yet Kosavo were able to run half the length of the pitch without being tackled.

I remember the commentators saying that Dier was the first name on the team sheet, yet he has just slipped into oblivion. England need somebody to break up the opponent's play especially with the number of bodies they commit to attack these days.

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Spurs manager just been sacked 

41 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Crazy ?

Cheers, D.

There was something bubbling at Tottenham. Too many senior players not committing to extending their contracts. I'm still not sure whether the problem was Poch' or Levy.

3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

There was something bubbling at Tottenham. Too many senior players not committing to extending their contracts. I'm still not sure whether the problem was Poch' or Levy.

Let’s have it right , wasn’t Erickson going through someone’s misses? 

9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

From the hottest prospect in football 18.months ago to sacked seems mental... it's a fickle game and I think Spurs have made a mistake personally

They have made 2 mistakes on the same day. Mourinho can't build without spending big and Levy won't spend. Looks like a match made in Hell. ?

• Like 1