Liverpool

15 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I see that there putting a lot of it on the keeper about yesterday but having listened to a lot of what's been wrote about West ham is the manager the right fit for you i don't take anything away from what dyche as done there and he's done great sorry dy but is it time for a change for you lads 

I think every West Ham fan who knows the craic has been praying Fabianski didn’t get injured for a very long time mate and when he did I’m sure there was a collective “oh f**k” amongst a hell of a lot Of fans.

However one man can’t ruin a whole team and I’d be really interested to know why after such a bright start it just seemed to fall off a cliff....what triggers that is my question 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I see that there putting a lot of it on the keeper about yesterday but having listened to a lot of what's been wrote about West ham is the manager the right fit for you i don't take anything away from what dyche as done there and he's done great sorry dy but is it time for a change for you lads 

I dont actually think we,ll be in trouble this year i think we,ll probably end up usual mid table as we do have quality in the squad.....i just think if we are to push on in this league we need a bigger more balanced squad its the same every year we get a couple of vital injuries and we fall apart...Lanzini will be out now for the best part of the season Noble will be a month and in that time we face Spurs and Chelsea i can see us bottom 3 by Xmas.....we,re on a bad run and it wont get better anytime soon but unlike most years i do think the basic 13 -15 players we have are good enough to bounce back later in the season.

Pellegrini was never the right fit for me but im done blaming managers we,ve never been a club that hero worships our players/managers just because they wear the club badge its the badge itself we hero worship and its about time some of these " show me more love " types of players realised that.....pricks !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont actually think we,ll be in trouble this year i think we,ll probably end up usual mid table as we do have quality in the squad.....i just think if we are to push on in this league we need a bigger more balanced squad its the same every year we get a couple of vital injuries and we fall apart...Lanzini will be out now for the best part of the season Noble will be a month and in that time we face Spurs and Chelsea i can see us bottom 3 by Xmas.....we,re on a bad run and it wont get better anytime soon but unlike most years i do think the basic 13 -15 players we have are good enough to bounce back later in the season.

Pellegrini was never the right fit for me but im done blaming managers we,ve never been a club that hero worships our players/managers just because they wear the club badge its the badge itself we hero worship and its about time some of these " show me more love " types of players realised that.....pricks !!

I can't see you being in the bottom three. Those already down there seem determined to hold onto their places. ?

I think that Bilic was the man for the Hammers. From my non-partisan position he was a perfect fit, but he had a lot of bad luck with injuries and the Payet farce that was none of his fault.

3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I think that Bilic was the man for the Hammers. From my non-partisan position he was a perfect fit, but he had a lot of bad luck with injuries and the Payet farce that was none of his fault.

Bang on mate absolutely right :thumbs:.....word was he had " lost the dressing room " as is now the in phrase to use.....which bears out my point....Slav was the perfect fit yet little 2 bob johnny come latelys who didnt give a monkeys for the club got him out.

• Like 1

There was some hammers fans on the net yapping about Benitiez.

Do you know what, for me personally (and I’m not saying I want to change managers), f**k all that.

Id rather bring in some young coach, one of this new generation we are lucky enough to be witnessing.

Someone with fresh ideas, the modern attitude to mindset as well as play.

I said exactly the same when we got Pellergrini but I thought he had proved me way off the mark earlier this season and said so.

But I’m starting to think maybe I wasn’t so far off the mark.

Back when he came I said that if we had moved from our ground to push the club on then let’s push the club on and do something different.......but we have not.

Employing managers who have been kicking around for years isnt doing something different, it’s doing exactly the same.

Look at what young Frank is doing, he has that team playing amazing football......dare I say it, the West Ham way.

On the floor, move the ball.....lovely stuff.

Look at Simeone, he has built some team and some ethic there.

Obviously the greatest examples are Guardiola and Klopp......new thinking, new ideas, creating a great spirit that you can see players love playing for them.

Southgate at international level has got people loving the England team again.

The Dutch bloke at Ajax, amazing football.

As a club what we have always had is our youth system, it’s been run right and has produced world class player after world class player........well maybe that’s a bit over enthusiastic but we have turned out a lot of great players......put that at the disposal of a young coach with new thinking and see how we get on.

I know plenty of our fans wouldn’t give a toss if we went down for a season or two if they could feel excited about where the club is heading and the team we are building.

All these old hat managers are exactly that, old hat.

jmho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, WILF said:

There was some hammers fans on the net yapping about Benitiez.

Do you know what, for me personally (and I’m not saying I want to change managers), f**k all that.

Id rather bring in some young coach, one of this new generation we are lucky enough to be witnessing.

Someone with fresh ideas, the modern attitude to mindset as well as play.

I said exactly the same when we got Pellergrini but I thought he had proved me way off the mark earlier this season and said so.

But I’m starting to think maybe I wasn’t so far off the mark.

Back when he came I said that if we had moved from our ground to push the club on then let’s push the club on and do something different.......but we have not.

Employing managers who have been kicking around for years isnt doing something different, it’s doing exactly the same.

Look at what young Frank is doing, he has that team playing amazing football......dare I say it, the West Ham way.

On the floor, move the ball.....lovely stuff.

Look at Simeone, he has built some team and some ethic there.

Obviously the greatest examples are Guardiola and Klopp......new thinking, new ideas, creating a great spirit that you can see players love playing for them.

Southgate at international level has got people loving the England team again.

The Dutch bloke at Ajax, amazing football.

As a club what we have always had is our youth system, it’s been run right and has produced world class player after world class player........well maybe that’s a bit over enthusiastic but we have turned out a lot of great players......put that at the disposal of a young coach with new thinking and see how we get on.

I know plenty of our fans wouldn’t give a toss if we went down for a season or two if they could feel excited about where the club is heading and the team we are building.

All these old hat managers are exactly that, old hat.

jmho 

Brendan Rodgers at Leicester is playing some great stuff mate, he has always liked to play attractive football and he has some real talent to use there..

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Brendan Rodgers at Leicester is playing some great stuff mate, he has always liked to play attractive football and he has some real talent to use there..

I agree mate, I was saying to a lad today that, yes we know Liverpool and City have spent big money, but what this season has shown is that it isn’t all about the cheque book......it about the coach and that is a very healthy thing for football and sport in genera.

Now, I know he is no spring chicken but look at the lad at Sheffield......he said a great thing on MOTD the other week, he said “ We have not come to make up the numbers we have come to play and compete”

I love that attitude mate......and to me, it’s fresh thinking away from the normal “Oh, let’s survive, let not loose too many, stay up is good enough” type of shit gutless attitude.

The Chelsea v Ajax game summed up the swashbuckling attitude you are seeing out of young coaches......it was the attitude we used to love about Brazil, the you score 2 we will score 3 attitude.

Make your players love playing and they will play themselves into the ground.....the results will come on their own.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

Not too long ago people were laughing at Rodgers , he was deemed a has been or not good enough , now there are rumours he could slide over to arsenal . 

He plays great knock and go football , nice pressing triangles. It’s easy when you have a team with someone like Vardy who can get a yard in a defender and go at them either from deep or cutting in. 

Leicester quite frankly are a joy to watch this season 

• Like 4