Pop master radio 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Would you like to say any hellos Malcolm " " Just a few Ken.....id like to say hello to my wife she is the greatest wife a man could wish for and thanks for putting up with my moods darling i lo

Hate it when you get great score when nobody with you

Worked in isle of mull year's ago on my own and the only station I could get was the outer Hebrides broadcasting company still paint ohbc on my wheelbarrows sounded like someone strangling a cat

"Would you like to say any hellos Malcolm "

" Just a few Ken.....id like to say hello to my wife she is the greatest wife a man could wish for and thanks for putting up with my moods darling i love you.

hello to my wonderful children Josh,Rupert and Beverley you are all beautiful loving children who make me so proud,your little faces when daddy returns from work is a picture.

hello to my brother Pete working the lathe at Walker Regis & Co on a 10 till 8 shift you have been my rock and my best friend.

hello to my mother Gladys you brought me into this world and i will be eternally grateful for a lifetime of joyous moments.

hello to my father Gerald we have had our ups and downs but i truly admire your dedication to work and family i only hope i can be half the man you have been.

hello to my brother Joe do you remember playing down by the river as children did we ever think one of us would end up on the radio.

hello to my sister Mary we have so much fun at the Sunday car boot sale hopefully Roger gets his new hip fitted in time for Christmas.

hello to my best friend Colin you have been like a brother to me and hope to see you on Thursday at table tennis club mate.

hello to my neighbours Audrey and Mike we must get together for a coffee after all this time talking across the fence hehehe

hello to all my work colleagues at the goods in department of Asda in Wolverton near Milton Keynes dont work too hard guys.

And hello to anybody else who knows me.

" f**k right off Malcolm you borin c**t none of them are listening because they all think you are a prized prat ! "

• Haha 15
38 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

"Would you like to say any hellos Malcolm "

" Just a few Ken.....id like to say hello to my wife she is the greatest wife a man could wish for and thanks for putting up with my moods darling i love you.

hello to my wonderful children Josh,Rupert and Beverley you are all beautiful loving children who make me so proud,your little faces when daddy returns from work is a picture.

hello to my brother Pete working the lathe at Walker Regis & Co on a 10 till 8 shift you have been my rock and my best friend.

hello to my mother Gladys you brought me into this world and i will be eternally grateful for a lifetime of joyous moments.

hello to my father Gerald we have had our ups and downs but i truly admire your dedication to work and family i only hope i can be half the man you have been.

hello to my brother Joe do you remember playing down by the river as children did we ever think one of us would end up on the radio.

hello to my sister Mary we have so much fun at the Sunday car boot sale hopefully Roger gets his new hip fitted in time for Christmas.

hello to my best friend Colin you have been like a brother to me and hope to see you on Thursday at table tennis club mate.

hello to my neighbours Audrey and Mike we must get together for a coffee after all this time talking across the fence hehehe

hello to all my work colleagues at the goods in department of Asda in Wolverton near Milton Keynes dont work too hard guys.

And hello to anybody else who knows me.

" f**k right off Malcolm you borin c**t none of them are listening because they all think you are a prized prat ! "

Feckin PMSL...

Gnash thats spot on mate... ???

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

What radio stations do you guys  listen to in motor? Got to point I’d rather listen to a podcast or summat 

Worked in isle of mull year's ago on my own and the only station I could get was the outer Hebrides broadcasting company still paint ohbc on my wheelbarrows sounded like someone strangling a cat

• Haha 2