Trouble with an ex

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

I'm grateful for the good times ,I'm hopeful through the not so good times ,and I'm  stoic through the the bad times .

Best way to be mate, in fact the only way to be.

To be fair, just what I expected from you.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently if you freeze a human body for 48 hours then cut said body into manageable pieces using a chainsaw and run through a 14 inch chipper with the chute blowing into a fast moving river it is vi

I got a bit of a twitch on then, thought I was reading an erotic story you were gonna get a hand shandy off some milf

When i was around 11,12 years old a woman round the corner used to cut me and my brothers hair and i'd sit stock still just watching her cleavage while she cut our hair and it was something i'd well l

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I wouldn't be coming on here for advice of this nature that's for sure.

Id be doing all I could not to rile the kids mother and seek legal advice from a reputable law firm in that field.

No maybe you wouldn't and I wouldn't buy a bride but its obviously somewhere he feels comfortable asking a question amongst peoe that may have been through a similar situation 

• Like 3

I had this same issue

i would drop everything whenever asked to look after my lad and she used me to do it

i had him every weekend when it suited her but then when it didn’t she tried to stop my contact

i went and saw a solicitor for free for thirty minutes who told me the world has changed and courts view dads that do the right thing very favourably

and if you have access it cannot be taken away

He even said if I wanted full custody I could get it

do the same 

it cost me 500 quid to have my shared access to mybson

he lives with me one week her the other

go see a solicitor for free legal advice and keep your chin up

if women didn’t have tits we’d throw rocks at them

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Max i know that in your irrelevant little sheltered village life mentality you find it difficult to believe that there are actually people out there who have spent time doing more than just watching grass grow but most of us stopped counting ex,s around the time you started counting them.

Anyway,what with your latest revelation id of thought pulling treacles would be the last subject you would want to discuss ?

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Pop a pick of your Bird up then.

Nailed on fat Ugly  c**t 'prob only night of the year she can get a job lol ?

When i was around 11,12 years old a woman round the corner used to cut me and my brothers hair and i'd sit stock still just watching her cleavage while she cut our hair and it was something i'd well look forward to,well she had a son around the same age who was always sticking his head round the corner of the door and sticking his v's up at us and pulling stupid faces and when we left he'd walk down the path behind us gobbing off and there's was no way i was ever going to ruin my boob treat so we just used to just put up with it.Well one summers evening the same old went on but i'll never forget her boobs that day as she had a tiny little top on and all was well on show :icon_eek: ,hair cut done and the son up to his usual and as we walked down the path he had started giving it a bit more mouth than normal and this time i turned to give him a dig.I turned and went towards him only to see his dad stood there watching,i said sorry and went to go and his dad stopped me and got his son and we went into his back garden and he made his son back up his mouth :yes:, i never gave him good oh but he got the punch in the mouth he deserved.Shame your old man don't read some of the cowardly shite you write from miles away..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, fireman said:

When i was around 11,12 years old a woman round the corner used to cut me and my brothers hair and i'd sit stock still just watching her cleavage while she cut our hair and it was something i'd well look forward to,well she had a son around the same age who was always sticking his head round the corner of the door and sticking his v's up at us and pulling stupid faces and when we left he'd walk down the path behind us gobbing off and there's was no way i was ever going to ruin my boob treat so we just used to just put up with it.Well one summers evening the same old went on but i'll never forget her boobs that day as she had a tiny little top on and all was well on show :icon_eek: ,hair cut done and the son up to his usual and as we walked down the path he had started giving it a bit more mouth than normal and this time i turned to give him a dig.I turned and went towards him only to see his dad stood there watching,i said sorry and went to go and his dad stopped me and got his son and we went into his back garden and he made his son back up his mouth :yes:, i never gave him good oh but he got the punch in the mouth he deserved.Shame your old man don't read some of the cowardly shite you write from miles away..

I got a bit of a twitch on then, thought I was reading an erotic story you were gonna get a hand shandy off some milf

• Haha 12
2 hours ago, fireman said:

Bit deep mate? ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

Do yourself a massive favour.Keep paying child maintenance and offer to pay for anything else that the little'un needs and make sure you leave a paper trail.It goes a long way to proving you're a responsible,caring,providing father if you end up in a family court.Also get yourself a decent solicitor that deals with family matters.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 01/11/2019 at 17:27, fireman said:

I was hoping the story would end with you having a bit of the roll about with her....but at least something good came out of it ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2