Trouble with an ex

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently if you freeze a human body for 48 hours then cut said body into manageable pieces using a chainsaw and run through a 14 inch chipper with the chute blowing into a fast moving river it is vi

I got a bit of a twitch on then, thought I was reading an erotic story you were gonna get a hand shandy off some milf

When i was around 11,12 years old a woman round the corner used to cut me and my brothers hair and i'd sit stock still just watching her cleavage while she cut our hair and it was something i'd well l

1 hour ago, socks said:

Apparently if you freeze a human body for 48 hours then cut said body into manageable pieces using a chainsaw and run through a 14 inch chipper with the chute blowing into a fast moving river it is virtually impossible to find any remains .... just saying .......

Slow down I can’t write that fast ?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, socks said:

Yes I remember that but it’s 300 miles from me ......

Blokes like that need left alone in a room with lads like you for half an hour mate.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

Blokes like that need left alone in a room with lads like you for half an hour mate.

As a farther reading about stuff like this makes me feel sick to the stomach thinking about the pain and fear the little ins must go through at the hands of people like that and I can only say the things Id do to someone who ever hurt one my babies probably haven’t even been though of or used in horror movies , I’d make it as pain full and long lasting as I could and I’d enjoy every last second of it , 

this country is too soft on people like that just giving them a life sentence stuck in a room with a telle food and a warm bed is no punishment and no justice for the family members the only justice for crimes like that is to hand the offender over to the family member to do with as they see fit 

and for the people who say that if you do stuff to them it makes you as bad as them well o well I’d still sleep soundly at night after cutting inch cubes out of some c**t and feeding it to them while ther on a blood transfusion so it lasted as long as possible 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

April Jones??? Thought the twisted cnut cut her up and burned her on the log burner in his cottage??? 

House got flattened after didn't it?

Shame it wasn't with him in it 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your situation kd. 

Do the kids live nearby mate? 

Was it just the ex that said you can't see your son? 

What age is your son? 

She's obviously pissed you've sorta moved on, I don't know your situation but I'd keep the new bird low key, i wouldn't give her any ammo for future dealings, I would just bin off the new bird an concentrate on your son until you can get a foundation of seeing your son bud. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately in the long run the saddest thing is it’s the kids that will suffer the most, not good that they can’t see their own dad and mum slagging him off to them will have a terrible effect on their future relationships as adults. It’s shit for you but sounds like she is jealous of you seeing someone new hopefully it will pass, keep calm and think of your kids mate. Don’t give her any reason to stop them seeing you. 

• Like 1

The thing is the conservatives cut legal aid for family court cases even if you're unemployed it's very hard to get it I was stopped from seeing my son 15 years ago for 18 months she said she had called the police on me numerous times for attacking her I really couldn't understand how they could stop me seeing him on her say so when it eventually went to court social services admitted that it had been 15 months before they actually contacted the police only to be told they had never been called to the house about me and didn't know what they were on about I got weekly access which she wasn't happy about I heard her solicitor saying if she wasn't happy the acsess order wasn't legally binding anyway the whole family court system is totally one sided and I think it always will be hope you get things sorted 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I wouldn't be coming on here for advice of this nature that's for sure.

Id be doing all I could not to rile the kids mother and seek legal advice from a reputable law firm in that field.

And how are they going to know more than someone who does a bit of lamping ,keeps ferrets ,and whittles the odd bit of wood???? Idiot!

• Haha 2