Trouble with an ex

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently if you freeze a human body for 48 hours then cut said body into manageable pieces using a chainsaw and run through a 14 inch chipper with the chute blowing into a fast moving river it is vi

I got a bit of a twitch on then, thought I was reading an erotic story you were gonna get a hand shandy off some milf

When i was around 11,12 years old a woman round the corner used to cut me and my brothers hair and i'd sit stock still just watching her cleavage while she cut our hair and it was something i'd well l

No, but I know of a bloke who is in this situation.  Everyones circumstances are different and I don't know yours but my advice is to not go off on one and end up shooting yourself in the foot by being offensive or violent to anyone involved in this story Ect Ect,.  Basically the woman gets precedence over a bloke unless there ere exceptional circumstances.  it may not be fair but that's how it is.  Nothing is ever sorted out by getting bogged down in argument and recrimination. The only ones that benefit are the lawyers.  What you have to remember is that it is the welfare of the children is paramount and not the adults.  Don't use the kids as kind of weapons or bargaining chips.  it might be better to completely walk away from this situation and move on rather than getting embroiled in a war that you probably won't win..... ( different to the bloke mentioned above). That case is a whole lot worse than my nephew). >>>>  My nephews wife broke from him and took the kids.  He got a new woman and the whole lot of them went of holiday to Cyprus.  All the time they were out there the little B.. studs were texting back home to mum what was happening.  over the years he has spent a small fortune on them but they have been shits to him and although they have good well paid jobs they couldn't give a toss about him.  Others will be able to advise their experiences better than I because I haven't personally had this to deal with.  If I had kids like that texting back home their phone would have been chucked in the pool.

ps. Question.  Why is your Ex trying to stop you from seeing your kids.  

Edited by Meece
  • Like 4

Some women use kids as a weapon to get back at you and poison there minds  accordly I never saw my two lads for years because of that c**t telling them things that weren't true I don't know your position kd but fight for your rights i wish I did it's time you  can't get back and it's the impact it has on the kids when your gone from home seek legal advice and have as much contact even if it means a contact centre don't do what I did 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Thanks for the replies, since I took a girl out for a meal she's tried to stop me seeing my son.

I do appreciate this isnt a dear deidre just looking for advice

Trust me after a couple week the kids doing her head in and her not been able get a baby sitter when she wants go out she will soon let you have kids 

I was lucky that when me and my first ex split up she left are 6 month old baby lad with me and never saw her again , 

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that mate......hope you get sorted soon......only advice I can offer is remember she’s got the upper hand and one wrong move can f**k everything up for good so always keep your cool......messages, phone calls, Facebook/posts on here etc anyway you can give her the slightest thing to make a drama out of can and will be used against you by a woman who already won’t let you see the kid. You’ve seen already just taking another girl out for a meal. If she’s is acting up tho the powers that be will see it along with every single way you react to her so don’t give her any fuel for the fire or them any reason to doubt you.

Dont envy you tbh, not going to be easy for you at all and you are unfortunately going to have spend a lot of time bowing down to her but remember it’s all for your kid and not her. Good luck tho mate, wish you well :thumbs: 

• Like 1

I split with the wife last August was visiting fortnightly see the kids .May time this year She went to women’s aid said I smacked her an kids around ,

it took 3 weeks to get through to the social services case worker to be told they dropped the case , 

She served papers on me with non contact order 

I had to go to Newport wales family court twice 240 mile round trip each time 

First barrister was £350 plus vat

second was £500 plus vat 

She had said I had damaged car and house I pointed out to ask housing when repairs had been logged and that car was actually damaged in Feb 2018 when we were still a couple .

eventually Iwas granted once a month on a Saturday 10-5 see the kids , 

Got to have my mum with me for first 6 visits .

first visit was this Saturday just gone so I hadn’t seen my kids for ) months and legal battle cost me £1600 while she had legal aid 

Am I bitter well what do you think but I can’t blow my top !!

What terribly sad reading all this is, it’s horrible what adults who should know better are prepared to put their kids through to get back at an ex partner.

Seen it with enough friends of mine, they all need a good slap round the f***ing head.......kids don’t ask for any of that shit, no kid ever said “I wish you and mum would split up and I hardly ever see one of you again” 

Poor little sods.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Apparently if you freeze a human body for 48 hours then cut said body into manageable pieces using a chainsaw and run through a 14 inch chipper with the chute blowing into a fast moving river it is virtually impossible to find any remains .... just saying .......

• Like 5
  • Haha 8
26 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Few years back some little lass was snatched by some evil c**t on the Welsh / English border and they thought her body parts had been put in a fast flowing river nearby.

I remember that Max, did they ever find the poor little mite?