Some mess

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

How's the dog bred that you plan putting over her wales?

Tbh mate im exactly sure I just know he’s a very good animal from what I heard from a friend and will go see him this season , im not bothered what’s in him tbh as long he does the job 

• Like 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she’s all put back together and £450 dent in the pocket which is 100% worth it , strange she’s been on the piece of ground 1000s time and misjudged the the jump while running her quarry but a few

It should be banned. Unless its on a high fence to dissuade intruders I can't see the benefit, it only seems to work on dogs and the arse of my trousers. And a cost me a few Bob on vet bills the

Iv got meds of the vets here seems to be sorting it , might took it the wrong way Casso sorry if I did haha 

Posted Images

Just now, sid g said:

hate barbed wire  , wants banning  ,  450 seems fair mate that include all follow ups ?   

Well iv got go back in the morning because the twat pulled a few out emptying my kitchen cupboard pulling out my gps collars , I thought £450 was great for what they done , see what they say tomorrow 

1 minute ago, sid g said:

cost me 650 to have a few lumps removed from a terrier ..in n out in 20 mins then they charged me 22 quid to to take 10 stitches out 

It’s mad Ini , I thought £450 wasnt bad for a Sunday evening call out and overnight stay 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Casso said:

Tough as aul boots that one I’d say , not a sign of it on her face , good bitch to take a pup out of 

Got one here you would think she's been in a mincer fact is she can't dispatch takes to much stick the old fecker can dispatch and has done many times and  looks nothing like the youngster  funny old world 

9 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Well she’s all put back together and £450 dent in the pocket which is 100% worth it , strange she’s been on the piece of ground 1000s time and misjudged the the jump while running her quarry but a few weeks off now and be ready to go again , I will definitely be breeding her this summer 

FED8A58B-12B7-4E08-927F-A0DEEB26723F.jpeg

2FB69BA0-7935-4D5E-8EC9-C1631500E8D7.jpeg

A5618F2D-7D68-4490-96D9-2DB14100C488.jpeg

Looks nasty that ,hope she makes full recovery .

6 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Got one here you would think she's been in a mincer fact is she can't dispatch takes to much stick the old fecker can dispatch and has done many times and  looks nothing like the youngster  funny old world 

He means mentally, after the accident.

Hope she's back at it soon.

17 hours ago, sid g said:

hate barbed wire  , wants banning  ,  450 seems fair mate that include all follow ups ?   

It should be banned.

Unless its on a high fence to dissuade intruders I can't see the benefit, it only seems to work on dogs and the arse of my trousers. And a cost me a few Bob on vet bills the other year for staples, painkillers and antibiotics.

• Like 4