The Election

Now that King  Nige has stated that they aren't going to stand in any conservative held seat, is Borris going to reciprocate in liebor held seats that the Tories would never take and give King  Nige a leg up. It would  make a lot of sense to focus resources in the areas where they would have the best effect.

• Like 1

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

To be completely honest, I haven't got a feckin' clue what to do with my vote at the moment. 

They're all looking like a bunch of crooked shysters.

You can guarantee that the only options well have on the ballot round here will be the usual Lib/Lab/Con/Green shite - it's always the same.

......... I may as well wipe my arse on the paper and post it back.

I'm still thinking that I'm better off just saying 'f**k it' and, working for me and mine, squirreling away as much as I can on the quiet.

.......... Parliament showed us that our votes don't mean much in the Brexit fiasco.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

To be completely honest, I haven't got a feckin' clue what to do with my vote at the moment. 

They're all looking like a bunch of crooked shysters.

You can guarantee that the only options well have on the ballot round here will be the usual Lib/Lab/Con/Green shite - it's always the same.

I'm still thinking that I'm better off just saying 'f**k it' and, working for me and mine, squirreling away as much as I can on the quiet.

.......... Parliament showed us that our votes don't mean much in the Brexit fiasco.

Am i the only person who thinks we get a good deal for our tax.? I honestly don't mind paying it.

The only vote I've ever really cared about and it's been pushed back in our face and proven real democracy is dead .... so here lies the problem....

I'm sorry but by not voting or "wasting" your vote on an unelectable party will only increase the likelihood of a labour win and the one vote I did care about, leaving the EU, will be gone for good ...

It's a tough call, because none of them are any cop, but the only chance I can see of forcing through some kind of Brexit is a vote for the Tories...

What a load of shit eh!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Am i the only person who thinks we get a good deal for our tax.? I honestly don't mind paying it.

I'll be honest mate, I've seen first hand how poor the NHS is watching my wife suffer for the past 10 years, dont get me wrong the staff are in the main good, but the mistakes are out of control...we ended up in St Thomas hospital, London as they were the only ones who had the answers, ae were told her 2nd OP was a mistake and they'd gone a procedure to far, she fought with a nurse to take down a pouch of blood they were about to put in her as a transfusion as it was the wrong type  lucky she knew... there are loads of other things, and I'd love to be proud of the NHS, but it ain't free and in my experience it ain't good enough...reduce my tax and I'll go private...

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That’s what they did here (literally!!) with their bills when they tried to bring in water rates........they had to scrap them in the end because the people just refused to pay them.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Fair enough, personally I think in excess of 55% of you income is excessive for the social return you are getting.

It isn't just income tax though is it? There is NHI on wages, VAT, tax on vehicle fuels, stamp duty, they even add VAT on the vehicle tax on new cars, tax on tax, inheritance tax, death duties, etc, etc.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s what they did here (literally!!) with their bills when they tried to bring in water rates........they had to scrap them in the end because the people just refused to pay them.

As you well know ireland is never short of water or rainfall, 

• Haha 1
On 11/11/2019 at 18:35, baker boy said:

Just had a labour canvasser at the door, dont think he'll be back

I've been waiting no sport yet. Just get the pamphlets, don't think they got the bottle around here.

Cheers Arry

so if not the boris what choice do we have.voting for the same old shite is the only choice we have.really no choice as proved by the brexit vote.if our voting made any difference they would not let us do it.we could go to the streets like those poor buggers in soon to be china and get shot.so we have no choice in anything.things are being run from behind the scenes buy the richest of the rich and there is nothing we can do to change anything.should remind you of a little film called the matrix.things are only going to get worse.have a nice day?

At last a party with sensible policies:

The Monster Raving Looney Party manifesto:

A. AIR bags will be fitted to the Stock Exchange immediately, ready for the next crash.

B. BRITAIN will exit Europe and join the Duchy of Cornwall to benefit from tax exemptions.

C. CAPITAL Punishment will be opposed on the grounds that it is unfair to Londoners.

D. DATA will be secured, placed in a brown bag and hidden in the PM’s socks and pants drawer.

E. Education. All University Tuition fees for women would be free as we are strong believers in Female intuition. (Due to gender equality laws we would include males as well)

F. FRIVOLOUS Fraud Office setup to inspect fraud too silly for the Serious Fraud Office.

G.GREYHOUND racing will be banned to prevent the country going to the dogs.

H. HALF the grey squirrels will be painted red to increase the red squirrel population.

I. INNOCENT prisoners will be released in order to reduce prison overcrowding.

J. JOBSEEKERS will be made to stand two abreast in order to halve dole queues.

K. KIDS will be made to sit closer together on smaller desks in to reduce school class sizes.

L. LONDON Marathon free to anyone finishing in sub-2 hours wearing large clown’s shoes.

M. MEGA carwashs will be created by punching holes in the roof of the Channel Tunnel.

N. NATIONAL debt will be cleared by putting it all on our credit card.

O. OAPS will qualify for a Summer Ice Lolly Allowance if temperatures exceed 70 degrees.

P. PUDDLES deeper than 3 inches will be marked by a yellow plastic duck.

Q. QUITTERS will be encouraged not to start in the first place to improve their self esteem.

R. REGULATIONS concerning car boot sales will be relaxed to permit selling of all car parts.

S. STAMP duty will be cancelled as stamps are expensive enough without having to pay duty.

T. TERRORISTS will be made to wear Bells and Horns so we know where they are.

U. UNRULY teenagers will be superglued together as if you can’t beat them, join them.

V. VEHICLES will be fitted with bungy ropes in order to save fuel on the return journey.

W. WIND farms will be created nationwide, where breaking wind will be encouraged.

X. X-RAY machines will be manned by a skeleton staff.

Y. YELLOW lines will be painted where you can park instead of where you can’t to save money.

Z. ZEBRA crossings will be made permissible to all animals wishing to cross the road.

• Haha 3