The Election

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

The “least worst option” as people keep calling it is to vote for anyone else except who we have been voting for the last 70 years......there’s absolutely f**k all “least worst” about keep voting for the same people, it’s quiet obviously just more of the same !

Who are you voting for then WILF? Farage?? Self serving career politician that can’t see he is now damaging his own cause? He is no different to the rest and has no policies other than brexit, this is a General Election about more than just brexit. 

• Like 1

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah cos the Conservatives want to sell the NHS to trump......?

Doesn't matter that privatisation started under labour

Despite the fact the BOTH trump and Boris have stated the NHS is neither up for grabs by Boris or wanted by Trump it doesn’t stop Corbyn repeating this tired rhetoric about selling the NHS off...no actual evidence obviously that this is happening but it makes for good headlines!

Edited by Bobtheferret
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

The “least worst option” as people keep calling it is to vote for anyone else except who we have been voting for the last 70 years......there’s absolutely f**k all “least worst” about keep voting for the same people, it’s quiet obviously just more of the same !

I disagree. Corbyn is terrifying. I have spent huge amounts of time pounding the streets campaigning for parties other than the big 3. Ukip, England first, even bnp. I understand politics is a giant game of chess and you have to look at the local candidates both personally and tactically. 

• Like 1

f**k sake.....no wonder the gaff is up shit street !

Knife Crime

Gun Crime

Vehicle Crime

Home invasion 

County lines drug gangs

60% tax

Can’t make a joke about any race or you get sent to prison

Offenders routinely let off to carry on committing crimes because it’s all a bit of a politically correct minefield to deal with them

Homosexuality promoted to young children

Your history derided and your culture destroyed

Your democracy proved to be meaningless

I could go on and on and on and on......

And yet people are still  talking about who’s better, the Tory’s or the Labour Party?

Are you all literally as thick as shit?......what do you want, a f***ing diagram ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Who are you voting for then WILF? Farage?? Self serving career politician that can’t see he is now damaging his own cause? He is no different to the rest and has no policies other than brexit, this is a General Election about more than just brexit. 

If I was still in that f***ing dive voting I’d vote for the smallest party who were saying decent stuff, and Independant with no prior political affiliation or I’d not bother.......at least that way I wouldn’t have to be ashamed that I voted for the car wreck outside my window or in the tv news !

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Knife Crime

Gun Crime

Vehicle Crime

Home invasion 

County lines drug gangs

60% tax

Offenders routinely let off to carry on committing crimes because it’s all a bit of a politically correct minefield to deal with them

And yet people are still  talking about who’s better, the Tory’s or the Labour Party?

Are you all literally as thick as shit?......what do you want, a f***ing diagram ! 

Could be worse

Could lose a finger and be left with tattoos of aldi and lid, or love and hat

15 hours ago, WILF said:

Knife Crime

Gun Crime

Vehicle Crime

Home invasion 

County lines drug gangs

60% tax

You can only pick what’s on offer nothing else I’m afraid or not vote at all and moan like f**k like normal get over it 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

You can only pick what’s on offer nothing else I’m afraid or not vote at all and moan like f**k like normal get over it 

There are 480 registered political parties in the UK.....that leaves about 476 to choose from if you don’t vote for the normal shite.

Thats what’s on offer.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

There are 480 registered political parties in the UK.....that leaves about 476 to choose from if you don’t vote for the normal shite.

Thats what’s on offer.

What’s the likelihood of any of them winning to make any difference??

4 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

I don’t think you are getting it mate.....YOU make the difference and in the process you don’t legitimise the way the country is........unless of course you happen to like the way the country is, which is of course also fine.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Thats such a sad attitude to take its like saying " well i better follow Man City,LIverpool or Chelsea because they are the only ones likely to win ".....what happened to our own self respect as people and being true to yourself wouldnt it make you feel better as an individual to know that you followed your heart ?....because if everyone followed their heart you might be surprised what a difference it can make.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats such a sad attitude to take its like saying " well i better follow Man City,LIverpool or Chelsea because they are the only ones likely to win ".....what happened to our own self respect as people and being true to yourself wouldnt it make you feel better as an individual to know that you followed your heart ?....because if everyone followed their heart you might be surprised what a difference it can make.

To follow my heart the lot would have to be shot and start again.

re your football Analogy don’t follow football I’ve got a life sorry ?

• Haha 1

The question I ask myself is  " If        Boris wins ? will the  price of Fish come down ? " you can bet your bottom Dollar it will not and the Grasping Fisherman will say it is because we are no longer in the Common Market in fact everyone will make a Killing  except  the                  Joe Soap  Public who will suck it up and pay .

2 hours ago, micky said:

The question I ask myself is  " If        Boris wins ? will the  price of Fish come down ? " you can bet your bottom Dollar it will not and the Grasping Fisherman will say it is because we are no longer in the Common Market in fact everyone will make a Killing  except  the                  Joe Soap  Public who will suck it up and pay .

Just like decimalisation they will use Brexit to nick a load of your money.....that was always a given anyway.

I dont personally see the fishing industry as grasping, most of them look poor as church mice the poor b*****ds and one look at Grimsby now and in days past tells its own story......but, I have never been involved in the industry so it’s all just my uneducated opinion