The Election

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

so please could someone tell me what is the point in voting for a different party to the main 3.parliment has proven allready if they do not like anything the will make up a new law to stop it.so if farage got in it will be just the same as boris being in charge.nothing can be done if all those other arseholes are their to protect their interests in the eu

• Like 2
On 05/11/2019 at 19:17, WILF said:

Let’s tell the truth, the NHS in its current format is unsustainable.....it will eventually run out of other people’s money at some point.......unless everyone winds up working full time to pay for it or they import even more millions of tax donors into that island.

It’s costs every single person in the UK (working or not) £40 a week each !

So in real terms, it’s costs all the working people £100 a week each.

Some form of insurance would be much cheaper than that even if all the working people stuck in £20 each to cover folks who couldn’t afford cover......they would still have £80 a week to pay for cover and I bet it wouldn’t come to £50 a week.

Something has to give......

Its the 5th biggest employer in the world......

that rubbish we pay much less than say USA but have better cover, 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42950587

On 05/11/2019 at 19:26, Francie said:

Wonder why he ain't standing kanny? 

Because he's a coward only interested in lining his own pockets lol.

On 05/11/2019 at 19:53, Jonjon79 said:

I've said similar for a long time.

Our lot don't chase payments for health tourism like they should  - they hemorrhage money through ineffective departments allowing other governments to give us ? 

I'd happily pay less tax in exchange for proving that I have my own health insurance in place.

.......... there's a  world of difference between private hospitals and the NHS.

Not a popular opinion but, f**k it, at least I'd only be paying for a decent service for me and mine.

And when you get older and they won't give you cover or you get treated for cancer and they then won't give cover?? 28 million in the USA don't have insurance!

Edited by sandymere
10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Still  peddling your same old bullshit, well sorry to inform you it’s over bar the shouting the remoaners like you are all leaving the sinking ship and hopefully we will be saying Bon voyage to the Eussr and pricks like you can go and find something also to moan about  

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, sandymere said:

And when you get older and they won't give you cover or you get treated for cancer and they then won't give cover?? 28 million in the USA don't have insurance!

Now you're talking bollocks and speculating on something that you have no clue how it would pan out.

A more likely scenario is that healthcare insurance would still be available in those circumstances but, at a slightly higher premium.

Every silver lining has a cloud in your world doesn't it  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Now you're talking bollocks and speculating on something that you have no clue how it would pan out.

A more likely scenario is that healthcare insurance would still be available in those circumstances but, at a slightly higher premium.

It looks like a cloud to him but it’s just a shadow cast by the enormous cock on his forehead ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Then how come there are 28 million Americans who don't have health insurance?

How come they pay more for a worse service?

Who's talking bollocks??? Oh that be you or put up some evidence to prove me wrong lol.

1280px-Healthcare_costs_to_GDP_OECD_2015_v1.png.3b51c0da74297cdf059c0a2e5b6c4a6a.png675px-OECD_life_expectacy_and_health_spending_per_capita_2013_v1.png.1570c8fbf999307b6e2e31c77195fc1d.png

The most recent uk figures.....

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/healthcaresystem/bulletins/ukhealthaccounts/2017

Where would I rather be i'll??? In the UK, be proud that we have one of the best health care service's in thew world and its comparatively cheap......

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Then how come there are 28 million Americans who don't have health insurance?

How come they pay more for a worse service?

Who's talking bollocks??? Oh that be you or put up some evidence to prove me wrong lol.

1280px-Healthcare_costs_to_GDP_OECD_2015_v1.png.3b51c0da74297cdf059c0a2e5b6c4a6a.png675px-OECD_life_expectacy_and_health_spending_per_capita_2013_v1.png.1570c8fbf999307b6e2e31c77195fc1d.png

The most recent uk figures.....

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/healthcaresystem/bulletins/ukhealthaccounts/2017

Where would I rather be i'll??? In the UK, be proud that we have one of the best health care service's in thew world and its comparatively cheap......

What are you talking about? You do know that were not the USA, don't you?

Did you even read my first post that you replied to?

Go and take your scaremongering to mumsnet for fucks sake.

46 minutes ago, tandors said:

We've got one of the best health services in the world? We are massively oversubscribed, struggle to even get an appointment at gp round here.

That would be because of all the health tourists that folk like sandy queer want to carry on inviting into our country to take everything that’s free without really putting anything in, saw a case a while back of a wealthy foreign lady that had spent over £100, 000 on air travel to come back and forth to the uk to take full advantage of our free at point of entry health service and she is certainly not the only one ✌️✌️

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3473995/How-Blair-NHS-black-hole-wasted-BILLIONS-Former-PM-tried-transform-health-service-throwing-money-disastrous-results.html your intrepid leader and war criminal probably done a lot more damage sandy than the don will ever manage, and your still banging the same drum you independent thinking sheep you ???

3 hours ago, sandymere said:

that rubbish we pay much less than say USA but have better cover, 

Because he's a coward only interested in lining his own pockets lol.

Obviously you have a vested interest mate but a pal of mine is in charge of all the porters etc etc at a university hospital in England, worked his way up from the bottom and voted Labour all his life and he is getting absolutely hauled over the coals by friends and colleagues because he says he won’t vote Labour again.

He is a decent lad, came from absolutely howling circumstance as a kid and has made a nice little life for himself with a really decent top management role......he is no silver spoon merchant and he hasn’t forgotten where he comes from either, still on the same manor but he had an attack of logic......he knows every single last one of these clowns (Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, SNP, DUP) is a poisonous f***ing piece of shit.

And, the bit you didn’t give an opinion on is that eventually, the NHS will run out of other people’s money.......your grandchildren’s grandchildren are already funding it, you know it and I know it and anyone with half a brain cell knows it.

Edited by WILF