The Election

12 hours ago, BGD said:

You're the one who said both Doreen Lawrence and Diane Abbott are undeniably racist, why not give me your favourite example of racist behaviour or comments from each of them?

Or that Dame Doreen Lawrence wanted to bury Steven in the Caribbean as the uk didn’t deserve his body 

or that Diane Abbott stated that “ black mothers will go to the wall for their children “ 

• Like 1

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

'see what the brexit party want to do' 

A bit disingenuous really isn't it but a sad indictment of how modern politics works, where the left will try to claim anything someone from the 'right' has ever said somehow shows there evil soul and dictates all future policy. This is an ancient piece of film from a discussion meeting where many things were discussed. I think one day we will need some health care policy different from an NHS free for all system, we cant keep migrating a million people every 4 years into the country while carrying on with the current free for all....that doesn't mean that I support polices now to destroy or sell off the NHS! 

Remember that the Labour Party has a Councillor that was a member of the British nazi party but nobody is suggesting that Labour wants to start feeding Jews into a gas chamber....mind you that's probably nearer the truth than the brexit party intending to do away with the NHS. 

Edited by DIDO.1

Let’s tell the truth, the NHS in its current format is unsustainable.....it will eventually run out of other people’s money at some point.......unless everyone winds up working full time to pay for it or they import even more millions of tax donors into that island.

It’s costs every single person in the UK (working or not) £40 a week each !

So in real terms, it’s costs all the working people £100 a week each.

Some form of insurance would be much cheaper than that even if all the working people stuck in £20 each to cover folks who couldn’t afford cover......they would still have £80 a week to pay for cover and I bet it wouldn’t come to £50 a week.

Something has to give......

Its the 5th biggest employer in the world......

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

Let’s tell the truth, the NHS in its current format is unsustainable.....it will eventually run out of other people’s money at some point.......unless everyone winds up working full time to pay for it or they import even more millions of tax donors into that island.

It’s costs every single person in the UK (working or not) £40 a week each !

So in real terms, it’s costs all the working people £100 a week each.

Some form of insurance would be much cheaper than that even if all the working people stuck in £20 each to cover folks who couldn’t afford cover......they would still have £80 a week to pay for cover and I bet it wouldn’t come to £50 a week.

Something has to give......

Its the 5th biggest employer in the world......

I've said similar for a long time.

Our lot don't chase payments for health tourism like they should  - they hemorrhage money through ineffective departments allowing other governments to give us ? 

I'd happily pay less tax in exchange for proving that I have my own health insurance in place.

.......... there's a  world of difference between private hospitals and the NHS.

Not a popular opinion but, f**k it, at least I'd only be paying for a decent service for me and mine.

• Like 1