The Election

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Most fascinating election in years.............I think I’m weirdly looking forward to it?

Give it 3 weeks mate, you’ll feel differently ! ? ? 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, BGD said:

Right I think I've found something that will get WILF wearing a red rosette and knocking doors for Labour... :D

idEIZifaxXYAEc1SL.png.66c72535e6e560f176823018ef82313e.png

Sorry mate, ain’t got time......I’m busy delivering food parcels and new wide screen teles to the 576,000 ex residents of Grenfell tower for the next 3 weeks ! 
Doreen Lawrence is driving the van ! 

• Haha 2
Just now, WILF said:

Sorry mate, ain’t got time......I’m busy delivering food parcels and new wide screen teles to the 576,000 ex residents of Grenfell tower for the next 3 weeks ! 
Doreen Lawrence is driving the van ! 

That's Baroness Lawernce of Clarendon, OBE to you ;)

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

He's not wrong though, is he.

....... for some strange reasons she and Abbott get away with it - I wonder why that is :hmm:

They both allow Steptoe to touch there lady gardens at the same time..dirty filthy beasts..

22 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

He's not wrong though, is he.

....... for some strange reasons she and Abbott get away with it - I wonder why that is :hmm:

Can't say I've ever seen anything from either of them that made me think they were racist. What makes you think they are?

8 hours ago, BGD said:

Can't say I've ever seen anything from either of them that made me think they were racist. What makes you think they are?

I agree, it’s very unlike them to bring the race card into things........in fact they hardly ever mention it ! Lol  

• Like 1