The Election

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

small pressure cookers are so great, rice 4 mins, potatoes 3 min if cut. lentals take longer depending on type 10 to 20 mins, and so much more. veggies 2 to 3 mins! I adore pressure cooking and have 3 sizes!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Always thought of you as more of a steamer meself ?

we had 1 with about 5 layers to it.

thing's cook at different time's.

so trying to work out what goes at the bottom and what goes on the top tier.

was way to stressful.threw it in the bin..

pressure cooking is the way to go...

• Haha 2
Just now, W. Katchum said:

More a beef dripping an non stick frying pan. Whole brekkie done in same pan type a guy meself?  fcuk me diet I’m gonna have a fry up in morn ?

i hope you chuck the beans in the frying pan at the end to soak up all that lovely flavoured fat.

or you could really treat yourself and add a few drops of magic in a bottle.to the bean's.about 8 drop's per half tin is the recommended amount..

Image result for worcestershire sauce

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

What should folks do Joe? Roll over and take it? Or dish him out some of his own medicine? 

If he learnt to wind his f***ing neck in, and tuck his teeth into his waistband every know and then.. There wouldn't be no drama.... But when some f***ing numpty dishes it out slagging folks off trying to get a rise on every thread.... Partners, kids, other folks lifestyle choices.... It gets folks backs up.... Some f***ing clown spoke to me like that on the street, bar, work they be picking their jaw out the gutter?manners cost f**k all in my book..... Sadly max obviously has none.... That's why he acts the knob. 

Well said mate! ? 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Thing is it might only be the net, an only words, but I know a few folk on this site that wouldn’t accept that, on here or in real life, so my advice is seriously think about the next wife or kids yous try an insult on the net, Cos do it to wrong guy an I bet ye get a dig, at the very least ?

You mention this now ?, poor goldfinch has two topics of ratting requests on fieldsport opportunities without a reply

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk beans, I use tommy ate toes instead ? beans are for poofs, trannies an tramps?

i used to have a habit of swallowing tinned whole plum tomatoes with a breakfast without biting them..weird i know lol.

• Confused 1