The Election

57 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Few people out of order on this topic not just Max.

What should folks do Joe? Roll over and take it? Or dish him out some of his own medicine? 

If he learnt to wind his f***ing neck in, and tuck his teeth into his waistband every know and then.. There wouldn't be no drama.... But when some f***ing numpty dishes it out slagging folks off trying to get a rise on every thread.... Partners, kids, other folks lifestyle choices.... It gets folks backs up.... Some f***ing clown spoke to me like that on the street, bar, work they be picking their jaw out the gutter?manners cost f**k all in my book..... Sadly max obviously has none.... That's why he acts the knob. 

• Like 6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

What should folks do Joe? Roll over and take it? Or dish him out some of his own medicine? 

If he learnt to wind his f***ing neck in, and tuck his teeth into his waistband every know and then.. There wouldn't be no drama.... But when some f***ing numpty dishes it out slagging folks off trying to get a rise on every thread.... Partners, kids, other folks lifestyle choices.... It gets folks backs up.... Some f***ing clown spoke to me like that on the street, bar, work they be picking their jaw out the gutter?manners cost f**k all in my book..... Sadly max obviously has none.... That's why he acts the knob. 

Some good points and no I don't think you should have to take shit you obviously would not take face to face. I may be wrong but judging what you have wrote above you would not speak to someone face to face like you have spoke to them on this topic you would rather chin the fecker. Two wrongs don't make a right and bringing yourself down to a level you would not stoop to under normal circumstances is IMO not the answer.

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Spot on dc, if someone mentioned my misses or kids the sentence wouldn't get finished 

When did it all start going wrong for max? I think it was the fury thread when he couldn’t make everyone a believer and started getting shit about his man crush, now it seems he just trolls the general section thinking he’s fishing for bites when in reality he takes the bait every time and ends up making himself look a bit of a fool. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I come on here to enjoy the craic with some good lads and mates.... We all like a laugh and a joke..there's some funny lads on here.... To be honest I got sick of the constant shit max was dishing out to folks on here.... Nothing to do with me granted... But I'm not a person that can sit back and accept the f***ing nonsense... So I commented.... And straight away my Mrs and kids were brought into it..... Maxi slipped up when he admitted he bought his Mrs?..... So I grasped the bait knowing full well I'd get a bite..... The way he has spoken to certain members on here is cringeworthy, and I'm suprised his doors not gone through and he's in a wheelchair.... Like I said manners cost f**k all.... Face to face or even some f***ing name on the net? all I have to say on the matter.... Its f***ing Friday and I got a life lol..... 

• Like 3
Just now, South hams hunter said:

f**k me that was over 10 years ago, my dad explained what state the dogs teeth would be in and made a ptfe one instead

Yer I remember mate you got some hammer on here for it as well ? time passes to quick!

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

When did it all start going wrong for max? I think it was the fury thread when he couldn’t make everyone a believer and started getting shit about his man crush, now it seems he just trolls the general section thinking he’s fishing for bites when in reality he takes the bait every time and ends up making himself look a bit of a fool. 

It started before then on the Sunderland thread he tried to convince everyone  his opinion was right and made some very silly comments regarding Sunderland and there fans  then started to call silly names whoever disagreed  then it just ballooned to fury then every thread he went on getting more and more personal   i think a break of here will do him good 

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I come on here to enjoy the craic with some good lads and mates.... We all like a laugh and a joke..there's some funny lads on here.... To be honest I got sick of the constant shit max was dishing out to folks on here.... Nothing to do with me granted... But I'm not a person that can sit back and accept the f***ing nonsense... So I commented.... And straight away my Mrs and kids were brought into it..... Maxi slipped up when he admitted he bought his Mrs?..... So I grasped the bait knowing full well I'd get a bite..... The way he has spoken to certain members on here is cringeworthy, and I'm suprised his doors not gone through and he's in a wheelchair.... Like I said manners cost f**k all.... Face to face or even some f***ing name on the net? all I have to say on the matter.... Its f***ing Friday and I got a life lol..... 

He needs to log off take time out and give his head a shake, this topic and a few others on general have IMO gone way to far though!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't feel strongly about anything on here to say I'm going to do x y z

Do you think I'm going to be running after someone's say so you idiot .

If it bothered you so much ask Gnash for my address he's got it.

But you do that's why argue all the time and if I wanted your address max which I dont  I would ask you for it 

21 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

His problem is that he is so thick he actually thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. And his world is so small he thinks a big fish in his tiny world is the biggest fish in the sea.

You can always tell the psychos on a forum. They post multiple times one after the other, five, six, seven posts all together, often contradicting themselves without realising.

• Like 2