The Election

Max brings it upon himself.... Slagging wilf, gnasher, blackmag, myself and plenty others..... In reality he's a sad fat cnut that had to pay for some Thai hooker to put up with his shit?he's a f***ing nobody in the grand scheme of things.... Dropping snide remarks about other members family's, calling our wife's fat, and abusing kids lol... Then has a melt down when he's given some back.... People in glass houses... ?

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

You best employ a cleaner then DC ?

No need Max my Mrs does everything for me, I'm a lucky guy?she's not with me for a green card or a meal ticket.... We got genuine love brother, and 3 beautiful children ❤️?

• Like 4

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You stick your nose in pee wee ' do one ya useless Cnut ?

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So someone can say as they please but you can't reply for fear of a bat .

Maybe in your world pee wee but f**k that .

Maybe he overstepped the mark ya numpty .

And stop hanging off others coat tails ya fanny

Mother  in law said you had a small cock not short legs ?

No max not in my world why the constant insults is it because your was asked to come from behind your safety net and you bottled it surely if you felt so strong about it  you would have gone but you shit out no my fault 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Someone ban the cnut hes mental health problems clearly maybe everyone should take a step back as its clear as day the man has serious issues 

Tut tut! Kev, this is the Internet, that's not how it works, we keep on pushing he's buttons till something bad happens! I've seen it on the news, enough pressure he might burn down the stadium of light if we are really lucky!! ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't feel strongly about anything on here to say I'm going to do x y z

Do you think I'm going to be running after someone's say so you idiot .

If it bothered you so much ask Gnash for my address he's got it.

Do not bring my name into your arguments.....i say again,i DO NOT have ,need or want your address......i wrote it down on a piece of paper years ago and gave to a lady who does a few bits and pieces for me with instructions to send a few bottles of Scotch to that address...simple....after that the message and the piece of paper were gone forever.....dont flatter yourself son ? 

45 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Do not bring my name into your arguments.....i say again,i DO NOT have ,need or want your address......i wrote it down on a piece of paper years ago and gave to a lady who does a few bits and pieces for me with instructions to send a few bottles of Scotch to that address...simple....after that the message and the piece of paper were gone forever.....dont flatter yourself son ? 

Dont lie, you drive pass weekly and watch him through the window