The Election

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Wrong pic ?

That's your brothers mrs DC

why didn't you show the bottom of the pic ?

It is the time  you caught your Mrs panning her out and your other bro Balls deep up you bird ?

I wouldn't pay to f**k no ting tong max... I got fillet steak at home?

My brothers not stupid enough to marry one either ... 

You can't make a hoe, a house wife.... ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Max is a real piece of shit. Hes going in about folk having snide digs at his wife but hes the only person I've seen calling people kids and wifes fat ugly etc. An absolute useless piece of shit. And a chicken to boot wouldnt go toe to toe with anybody

His mouth just seems to like writing cheques he’s never going to cash, think for all involved it would be far better to just ignore the man, rather than bring yourselves down to his level, a parasite can only survive if it can attach itself to someone or something, stop feeding it and it dies ✌️✌️✌️✌️

• Like 1
On 31/10/2019 at 10:55, maxhardcore said:

Well maybe them Easterm Europeans and Kiwis don't fancy Brits going to their homelands and trying to turn it into Little Britain ?

Who knows?

Lol I was actively recruited by nz army a couple of years back and asked to come see what they could offer me 

you also misunderstand me max as I wouldn’t be acting like a 19 year old on his first Benidorm stag doo. 

Id act as an Englishman should and would when in proper company . Put bluntly I wouldn’t go round shitting in fountains 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You should always have proof before flinging mud 

can never get my head round max gives it all the traditions of the north east bollox but had to find someone from literally the other side of the world to tolerate his nonsense 

it’s almost too embarrassing for words 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm not the one who issues threats.

Their cheques just keep bouncing Grey.

Like I say insult mine and You'l get some back .

Any person who tried to tell a bloke his 3 year old is not worthy of life and a mistake I should be ashamed of is a full blown Wrongun .

Anyone who wants to call a young kid expect the same respect 

The same re wives ' partners ect 

Ps hopefully you get that mortgauge and the Fooking boat sinks with you on it fast asleep ?

His cheque didn't bounce you just didn't have the back bone to collect it after getting to personal maybe you need to look in the mirror as to why you fall out with so many folk on here maybe take a break for awhile of here max 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Flinging mud .

You mean replying to folk who think their spawn are something special and others not worthy and shame should be attached to them.

Go get FOOKED ya pack of self entitled pricks .

Litteralky no one said that 

I do wonder how you deal with adult , sensible conversation socially I e in a pub or at work 

ridiculous really 

• Like 1

Max , 

when you talk about the north east lands etc , greyhounds, travelling in Thailand etc it’s really nice to read 

but sometimes mate you seek offence when there isn’t any 

I’m sure your a great family man , so as mentioned, have a little snap off here and go immerse yourself in the important things in life , 

I don’t have a phone at present and it’s beem a real breath of fresh air for a month or so 

stay calm and come back soon , maybe next week when s a f c have a new manager 

• Like 3