The Election

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

Just now, maxhardcore said:

That's what Youv done all the way back to 1017

How the fcuk did you go all the way back to the specific date of 1017 ???????

It’s basic maths, 2017 - 1000 years......ask someone, they will tell you the answer.

buzzing my arse, you will be steaming that once again you have made a massive c**t of yourself ! Lol 

Stick to things you know about, it’s safer ! 

• Like 1
Just now, greg64 said:

have you got romany blood wilf

Travellers mate, mainly showmen & general dealers......always been referred to as Romany but according to Steven Hawking on here that means I’m a paki which there isn’t any trace of in my DNA so I guess I’m not a true Romany.

Maybe they just say Romany gypsy to make the difference between them and the Irish who they never had a good word about? Who knows?

I know loads of Irish travellers over here now and they are alright once everyone knows the rules.

Anyway, it’s matters little because I’m not guessing, I actually know which I don’t think sits very well with silly bollocks.

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

So now it's Scrapman ' and tinkers.

Just be truthful Wilf then there are no crossed wires .

So your not a true Romany that explains a lot .

Is that really the best you can do?.........lol

Scrapmen and tinkers who you wouldn’t mind being a pound behind you sad, jealous article ;) 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcukin tiresome this, genuinely sat here wondering how grown men could chat so much shite. ☹️ I’m away out with the mutts again before take kids trick or treating.

max j suggest you go spend time with ye kid, or dogs, or even on moochers Cos your spending far too much time on here chatting blatant shite now?

Yep fair point, been sat here for two days myself tossing it off with f**k all else better to do......but it passes the time.

47 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Been sat waiting on my van getting fixed Katch so nothing lost here ?

Jusr thought I'd put some of the master race back in their box ☺️

Whatever you say Mr Dudley ;) .......you win, happy ? 

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

f**k me, did they let you out the gulag ? Haha

Welcome back.

Let me out? I'm the f***ing camp commandant!

Just hear updating my list before Corbyn is swept to power :whistling:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Going to a 3rd world country and buying a wife is like modern day slavery in my eyes

Two brothers I work with married two girls from Belarus, both the lads are that ugly the tide wouldn’t take them out and have personalities to match even called their wives investments. A loveless marriage of convenience must be a strange situation to be in. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's not about win or loose Wilf it's about letting racist knackers know they changing fook all ?

I freely admit to being a racist, because my race matters as much as any other and to me it matters more than any other.

What you are is a disgrace, you have degraded your race and your culture.

But, you ain’t content to just accept the fact and live with it, you want to convince everyone that’s how it’s always been and have a go at people who have not done that and don’t agree with it.

If you are so ashamed of what you have done that you feel the need to try and ram your reasoning down everyone’s throat at any given opportunity then you shouldn’t have done it.

I moved, I’m not letting folks like you drag my kids into the culture less, apologist, cuckold gutter you are helping create.

Folks like you have wrecked my homeland to make it the piss box it is today, you should be f***ing ashamed of yourself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And a fanny like a welly top the amount of hammer I give it ?

If your struggling send yours up I will fcuk the Fat off it for you ?

Max been at the garage getting the van fixed...... Tingtong been busy getting serviced too????IMG-20170102-WA0001.jpg.113cb7ca721cb41a833e8e9342156718.jpg