The Election

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Well if Wilf is Adam Ant he got it back to a specific date of 1017 it must be a tree .

Id like him to Stand and Deliver and pop the proof up ?

Look, don’t get bitter and twisted about it, it is what it is.

You keep saying I hate people when I have categorically said I don’t 

You keep saying I’m havving a sly dig, but I don’t think I can get more plain about things than I have.

I don’t think race mixing is good, I don’t do it, it’s not something that’s happened for at least a 1000 years in my blood line, I won’t be lectured on what it means to be a patriot by a bloke who has indulged in the practice.

See, plain as day and not an insult in sight.

Stop making it into something it isn’t ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

So what do you do exactly on a daily basis that keeps GB staunch to what it was founded on??????

Do you go to Church Regular ?

Are you part of a political party on the streets campaigning to keep Sunday Schools open ?

How many of the Countryside Marches did you attend to try stop 300 years of History and Culture being eroded ?

and that one was easy for the southern based members or hunting fraternity ?

Iv a feeling most on here are full of wind and piss re nationalistic values ?

My Mrs ran the Sunday school 

My kids all went to Sunday school

I was a governor of a faith school

As a young bloke I was involved with organisations then as an older bloke I was plain and forthright about my opinions when in public or in committee as part of my role.

My wife was also a governor of a school.

I actively spoke out to the council about the ridiculous black history month and it’s use of much needed resources.

I did the same about the creep towards the promotion of homosexuality to school kids.

I furnished most of the charity organisations offices in my old area complete free of charge.

None of it was much, it all just requires a bit of your time and the moral conviction to say it and do it so I’m not saying it’s a big deal.....

But hey, all that pails into insignificance compared to you spending a day on the train to get pissed in London.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

All our lineages have race mixed at some point in our past be it recent or way back.

And most our pedigrees won't be worth the paper Its wrote on'at least not family trees re names ect as somewhere back Great Gran will of cocked her arse for Bob The Builder or Adam the Arrowsmith ??

FACT ☺️

It won’t be worth a f**k with enough of your type kicking around that’s for sure.......again, not an insult, just a fact.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Iv seen the stamp of some of these Governors of Faith schools ?

It’s a really creepy habit you have, trying to dig at people who have done things you have not.

But hey, crack on, no one reading this is blind ;) 

• Like 2

Not really wishing to get dragged into this but how the feck does someone turn a thread about an election into defending the colour of there child, sad because max does and has made some good points and posts in the past but this constant poor me poor me thing that now seems to come in every thread is becoming slightly sad, if going somewhere made you feel so insecure you thought everyone was hating on you and yours why the feck would you even return there, my family history goes back to the Roma coming from India and I do look a bit tanned to say the least I have a half cast nephew with nigglet tattooed across his neck and I associate with all colours, creeds and sexuality’s but the one thing I and No one should mix with or be associated with are total pricks and wankers especially when they are hiding behind the race card and I,m sorry to say max but from someone looking in from outside you seem to be backing yourself into that corner, lighten up fella and enjoy it otherwise it’s not worth the effort ✌️✌️✌️

• Like 3

There’s lads in mixed race relationships who you can have a sensible conversation with about such things, they have the basic brains to realise  that your way isn’t their way and vice versa......all very polite and sensible.

They ain’t asking for anything extra and nor are you.......you don’t hate them, they don’t hate you.....end of story.

What the lads I have spoken with in the past don’t do is try and lecture you on a subject where they know they are on a sticky wicket.......why would they?, it’s just silly to try.

Better off to just call it what it is and talk about something else.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Put a pic up of your Battle Axe then lol ?

And your Fat Ugly kid ffs ?

There you are in all your spiteful, bitter glory !.......the old mask slipped there didn’t it ;) 

• Like 3
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Treat those as they treat you Wilf.

Have a cry if you must ?

No crying here, I don’t need to........you are the one trying to paint everyone as a mongrel to make yourself feel better.

Other lads ain’t doing that, they are comfortable enough in their own skin......they ain’t making up history to justify themselves.

We call them “proper chaps” ;) 

• Like 2