The Election

4 minutes ago, Meece said:

P45s abound. A cull of dead wood is about to take place, berco is gone.  Good ridance to all of the traitors. I read that about 50+ aren't  bothering to stand. Here today gone tomorrow.

Good riddance indeed. It’s just a pity they’ll be replaced by another bunch of lying conniving Cnuts with the only difference being a name and so the cycle continues. 

• Like 2

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

I may not be alone in saying this,

but I genuinely do not care anymore

I voted leave , not with a deal , or in the next decade. 

But to leave .

So f**k them. 

Where I live isn’t bad for migration , inner city problems, crime , economy, house prices  , I hate the “I’m alright jack” mentality but i don’t care anymore . 

I don’t care anymore about the rest of the country , it can dissappear into an abyss of dual carriageways, out of town retail parks with identikit companies lending out everything on tick . 

I don’t give a f**k 

people wanted it, they can have it , my kids won’t be buried on this island , I’ve had friends who died with the union flag on their arm. 

Id Like to think they died for something more than what we are currently being treated too. 

Eastern Europe , New Zealand or the states will see my blood walking 

f**k this shithole 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
35 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Good riddance indeed. It’s just a pity they’ll be replaced by another bunch of lying conniving Cnuts with the only difference being a name and so the cycle continues. 

Yes, that's probably about right but if we look at the corrupt political systems in most of the rest of the world our system is reasonably good. If we don't have some optimism we might as well have complete anarchy.  The only thing is that everyone needs to get out and vote for what you believe in. How gutted when you loose by a vote.

Ps.  The grass ain't always greener on the other side of the fence.  I've been to places that we consider paradise but to the locals they just want to get out because there ain't any opportunities there.

Edited by Meece
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Genuine question, who thinks Brexit matters any more after the shambles you have witnessed the last nearly 4 years and the problems facing British communities ?

This is going to be fought as a “Brexit” election but by f**k, if the last few years have shown us anything it’s that the problems are domestic not European.

I think the government have had the tools to deal with a lot of what we think is wrong with being in the EU but chose not to , probably to look after big buissness, there all treacherous snakes and to be honest ill find it hard to vote for any party this time

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I may not be alone in saying this,

but I genuinely do not care anymore

I voted leave , not with a deal , or in the next decade. 

But to leave .

So f**k them. 

Where I live isn’t bad for migration , inner city problems, crime , economy, house prices  , I hate the “I’m alright jack” mentality but i don’t care anymore . 

I don’t care anymore about the rest of the country , it can dissappear into an abyss of dual carriageways, out of town retail parks with identikit companies lending out everything on tick . 

I don’t give a f**k 

people wanted it, they can have it , my kids won’t be buried on this island , I’ve had friends who died with the union flag on their arm. 

Id Like to think they died for something more than what we are currently being treated too. 

Eastern Europe , New Zealand or the states will see my blood walking 

f**k this shithole 

And right there is the tragedy unfolding my brother.......good English lads alienated and feeling hopeless.

Whats more, I fully understand where you are coming from.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

All them places will have there problems too .

They will, but maybe they will be problems an English lad can mentally deal with........plenty of lads can’t f***ing deal with the outrage they are witnessing in their homeland nor can they deal with all the idiots making excuses and justifying it.

4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Don't matter who you vote for the government always gets in?

Now there is something we absolutely agree on mate.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Well maybe them Easterm Europeans and Kiwis don't fancy Brits going to their homelands and trying to turn it into Little Britain ?

Who knows?

Why would they turn it into little Britain?......most countries still value their culture and it’s just the done thing you fall in with that.

They couldn’t begin to understand having a “black history month” or “celebrating Diwali” or any of that other shit......it’s f**k all to do with racism, it’s ordinary people behaving like ordinary people without feeling some stupid need to offer their arse to every incomer who ever got off the banana boat.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

NZ and USA will def be celebrating all the above you have mentioned.

Its the way of the World I'm afraid .

Either join a legal political organisation that's against all you hate and campaign for change with them because bleating about it on here will change Nothing ?

I have done my bit, I have contributed 4 more white Europeans( who can trace their blood back at least 1000 years on the British Isles) to the British isles......what have you done ? 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Obviously not yours Adolf Wilfy ?

So because a bloke values his people and his culture it makes him Hitler does it?......outstanding!

Is that the best you could come up with ? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And to those that hate the likes of my daughter for nothing but their own feeling of failure I say f**k Them Wilfy ?

I don’t “Hate” anyone, least of all a little tot who I dont know.

You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.

But don’t come over all “John Bull” when you ain’t exactly helping to prop things up.......there’s plenty you can lecture me on but valuing my own race so they don’t become extinct isn’t one of them.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your race is a mix match of all sorts or have you traced your DNA back to Boudacia ?

Only back as far as 1017, but there were no other trace markers of any description on me or my wife’s side........next question ? :) 

• Like 1