The Election

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just seen these 2 out front of the house they walked from stoke on trent and heading for houses of parliment lol some walk .. and they want us out the eu .. fair play to em i say the old girl watetere

I have been a Labour voter all my life and live in a staunch Labour constituency, same MP for 49 years. corbyn as prime minister is simply a frightening thought. Labour have done everything to avoid b

Posted Images

1 hour ago, micky said:

That's a certainty mate ! the b*****ds who hate the working class  are shitting their Silk Nickers .

It's the b*****ds representing the working class who should be shitting their silk knickers. 

• Like 3

It doesn't mean a thing - the game's f****d :thumbdown:

........ the slags have taken no-deal off the table to get this election. 

I'll vote to do damage but, the c**ts in the EU and, our own home-bred surrender monkeys have won.

The vote in 2016 meant f**k all.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It doesn't mean a thing - the game's f****d :thumbdown:

........ the slags have taken no-deal off the table to get this election. 

I'll vote to do damage but, the c**ts in the EU and, our own home-bred surrender monkeys have won.

The vote in 2016 meant f**k all.

No deal isn't technically off the table a majority government could still push through a no deal but its unlikely...the deal itself isn't to bad but it's the next phase of getting a free trade deal that worries me with what concessions we will make... either way I'm looking forward to the slaughter of those who have openly disrespected their constituents. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kanny said:

No deal isn't technically off the table a majority government could still push through a no deal but its unlikely...the deal itself isn't to bad but it's the next phase of getting a free trade deal that worries me with what concessions we will make... either way I'm looking forward to the slaughter of those who have openly disrespected their constituents. 

Same here mate - I hope the silent majority absolutely batters them :thumbs:

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, kanny said:

The deal is bad ... Especially for us in northern Ireland

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Conservatives to win but without a majority. Some seats for Brexit party, labour down on seats, lib dems dead. Fish face can keep Scotland.

Whatever happens it will still be a clusterfuck of liars and spongers.

Personally I see the lentil loving liberals will soak up a lot of the terrorist sympathising shit bags votes for being a coward in all fronts, the Tories won't get an outright win because the Brexit party will take a large chunk of their votes despite Johnson giving it a good shot at getting us out, so we will be another hung parliament. And around again we go.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Care to explain why? 

The fact there's going to be border checks for goods coming in and out of Ni to and from the mainland .. 

18 minutes ago, Chid said:

The fact there's going to be border checks for goods coming in and out of Ni to and from the mainland .. 

And what’s the problem with that and how does it make the deal bad for Northern Ireland? Come on now chid you can do better than that. 

I’ll tell you what I think will happen.......

People will have spent the last 3 years watching these pricks make a mockery of everyone.......

They will have spent the last 20 years watching their communities go down the khazi.

And they will go out and vote for exactly the same parties all over again

Then they will spent the next 5 years wondering why and complaining that everything is up shit creek !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1