Sign in to follow this  
sid g

hunt sabs -- ?

Yea Scabs and as she said not at all interested in the fox.

Cheers Arry

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Spineless cnuts want a good f***ing shoeing🔨

And a load of shot through their land rover. Scum.

The sad reality is now this is fox hunting all over.....just countless days and hours of two sides arguing over a law that just simply did not work and was brought about for the wrong reasons.

It’s sad to see it all really, what was once a nice day that got lots of people, horses and hounds out the house,stable and kennels and off in to the countryside has turned into this kind of nonsense.

These so called sabs ARE just out to cause trouble and join the mob mentality of all the others on their online groups, they plan it all together, go out doing it then share videos/photos and talk about there day no different to how we would talk about going out with the dogs when we were free to do so. 

The working dog game is sadly pretty much f****d over here......if you get caught hunting something you shouldnt your exposed like a f***ing nonce! 

And I’m not joking either! There’s websites out there with all the names/addresses and links to charges etc on anyone who’s been in trouble for hunting/dogs from the last 40 years till now. That’s just wrong but it works and I’m sure many a man has packed up or changed his game plan to go about something he grew up doing for fun and could talk about to anyone but now has to keep it secret or just not even bother because all of a sudden the whole country loves foxes and hates hunters! 

The guys in that video weren’t out to stop the hunt at all.....not a chance.....driving round in a motor like that, dressed how they were and doing what they were doing they were really hoping that woman was actually a small group of men who might fight back and then they could get away with having a pissed up football fan/coke head type fight under the guise of caring about foxes. 

You can’t reason with this type of person......once an argument gets to the point of “this law says I can do this and that” then they will just keeping making up parts of different laws till you snap and then it all kicks off and they get exactly what they turned up like that for.

It’s all just another example of why this country is f****d! 

Id love to own a lot of land, own a horse and a brace of hounds have a terrier and lurcher running with them and go out hunting foxes but I’d be breaking the law if I did what to many of us would just be a pleasant morning ride out with the dogs.

i often wish fox hunting was a muslim tradition as it would be educated in our schools then.....

They are sabs. Led by a bloke called allman out of Stockport. He believes in what he's doing and runs a campaign of intimidation against hunt supporters and farmers 

i follow 2 hunts whenever i can and we do get sabs they never seem to come from the area one hunts close to leics the other nottingham , they seem to be shipped in from everywhere 

Edited by sid g

Iv'e never been lucky enough to have met sabs whilst following hounds,but one in a 57 plate land rover would be brilliant sport with a big old stick :laugh:..

8 minutes ago, fireman said:

Iv'e never been lucky enough to have met sabs whilst following hounds,but one in a 57 plate land rover would be brilliant sport with a big old stick :laugh:..

i know someone who got hit with a stick by a masked sab , chinned em only turned out to be female got a 2k fine and 9 month suspended  made the sun the mirror and the express , this was late 80s 2k was mega for a fine back then .

Edited by sid g
  • Sad 1

I got spat on by one at Waterloo Cup when I collected a mates dog after its course so I belted him Copper grabbed me and wanted me to appologise even though he saw the twat spit on me. Told him to f**k off & he gave me a verbal warning Ffs. Dirty unwashed b*****ds!! Atb

• Like 1