Empty heads breeding litters

8 minutes ago, abrasivewheel said:

That was me I think and seen them regularly £500+ especially merles or unusual colours .

Yeah that's madness but people must be paying it for them to keep coming up at these prices mental really. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not after a pup u scruffy Smack head looking FCK .jus curious,

I really don’t think £325 is a lot of money for a dog that could give you 12-15 years of graft and companionship. I’d much rather pay £325 for the right dog than £50 for the wrong one. I’ve spent lite

can't remember the last time i bought a pup be it lurcher or terrier as if you in a good tight circle of people you won't ever have to put your hand in your pocket atb cbx 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, shaaark said:

?? 

£3 a pint over 7 days is £21. We all know plenty of people that spend treble that, at least, on the piss.

I could own, train, feed and work 6 good sized lurchers for that amount

Where you getting a pint for £3?? Nearer a fiver round this way!

• Like 2

£325 for a deerhound greyhound x collie greyhound isn’t really a bad price if there genuinely bred out of workers it’s always down to the buyer to ask The right questions on enquiring but it’s up to the seller what information they want to give over the phone far better to go view the litter an ask the right questions .This cross is a bit of a gem if you like the more traditional crosses hard to come by among all the peddlers breeding pups that are bred out of young dogs saturated with bull blood by kids wanting pocket money that are not up to much this is not a dig at bull blood as I like a well bred bull x but just what I see on adds for sale could be worse could be a pet bred bedlington whippet at £650 a go 

• Like 2

Expences can be the killer in getting welp of choice. Moneys only money yas pays fa what yas want the old saying its worth what a man's willing ta pay end off on the same note a frrebee  or gift by some his really  a meaningful gesture. Refused a gift at the weekend. But on a lighter  ot paid wonga fa said similar from same fella. Its how one perceives  situations at times. Atb bill

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, abrasivewheel said:

The price is not the problem the problem is the number of pups breed . it's better to spend 12 months waiting and researching and getting to know who is the real deal and who is just trying to flog for profit .

I see a nd know where though coming from  but like said unless a line his know ta throw traits in there welps  most f1s and lur her lurcher types are like mostly the same. One gets on with it and does the best by the jukel atb bill

• Like 1
13 hours ago, slip-em quick said:

Is it just me or is there some proper cranks breeding litters at the moment or even generally..seen a litter of deer grey x collie greys £325..on what planet does a lurcher pup warrant changing hands for that kind of money in the first place!!! ( exception of course blood )..and then given capability of the deerhound greyhound,a once formidable warrior n pot filler..turns out to be a ferreted n joy to own n takes all legal quarry...so how can they sign the pups off as will make decent all rounders!!!..beggars believe!!

Why in your opinion do you think that’s dear for a lurcher but exceptable for coursing dogs. They ain’t no more special than a well bred lurcher.  Just asking mate as I too think that’s way to much for a mongrel.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Someone put up on here a while back some lurchers they found on pets for homes  add was something like rare tiger stripe lurcher 1200 notes now that is having people's pants down 325 ain't to bad. 

I saw "Mini Bull X" on there before. French bulldog x Italian greyhound ?. Wasn't cheap

• Haha 2

One thing that mind boggles me is when someone is asking or selling  pups on any social media or selling page is there’s never no mention of age of sir & dam on adds for sale I think it’s a vital bit of information if your selling pups or a buyer to try an cram as much information in a add to not waist any ones time many people get tucked up in the Lurcher game buying a pup out of dogs that have only completed one seasons work but are promoted as decent dogs seem it loads over the years 

• Like 1