A Night Out With The Collie Curs.

Just now, Blackmag said:

Was your dog called hooch bill ? all jokes aside bill wtf as any of that got to do with lurcher work 

Lol feck all but a bet ya bottom doll ar if thy mutt marked a bag a cash ya wunt leave it ha ha ha. And no it name was Turner Tina Turner atb bill

• Like 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday saw me and my mate Alec traveling upto our  mate Malcolm’s to do a spot of lamping the conditions weren’t favourable has it went still and the ground was very sodden but that’s lamping for yo

Bet Collie John thinks why the fcuk do i bother posting??!! Plz don’t give up CJ as it started as a  good read ?. Atb

Can I please remind you that....  There's is a thread called 'get it off your chest' in general section.....  Please use that thread for shit talking, phycotic episodes or melt downs.... ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bills rambling again ta hide the fact he full a minyaka??

see if your dog will find your bag a glue an go back to that instead a rattling yer gums on here ffs bill??

Go suck on ya  crack pipe katchum we got you marked from here ya fecking clancey  atb bill

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

Week by week bill is getting madder and madder ... dementia is a cruel disease ? 

Here we go here he his the socks man  when describi g your jukel don't forget the ingredient of bull  because you are full of it  being in denial his a sad state so Kenneth carry on  lol atb bill

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Oh and fa what it's worth most my jukels are shit  thats my comparison ta jukels I've had in past coursing and herding types will razor take geese of a flooded wi ter ri er will razor run a man down a d holdd him will razor find weed home grown or rewill he find cash  will track back a d retrieve lost mobile phones  Nd of course will he work with ferrits Nd nock the odd long ear over I do t think so nor none of hissprogeny so if that spouting shit so be it  ha atb bill

Why would a lurcher do any of that nonsense your spouting? 

Id be more worried about how it was on the lamp rather than “manwork” 

im pretty sure razor knocked a few hated over in its time 

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Here we go here he his the socks man  when describi g your jukel don't forget the ingredient of bull  because you are full of it  being in denial his a sad state so Kenneth carry on  lol atb bill

Yep there is a splash of bull in there and a splash of whippet ... what am I in denial of ??? ......

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Yep there is a splash of bull in there and a splash of whippet ... what am I in denial of ??? ......

Because you seem ta push things like negatives has you see them bull and whippet  when describi g your jukel why be ause I feel. You negatives towards them types  now de ial Kenneth his a serious condition  think on and get it sorted. Lol atb bill