A Night Out With The Collie Curs.

On 28/10/2019 at 14:55, colliejohn said:

No pal not related, there’s more running dog in the other two dogs so they run flat out so to speak and they probably have another gear than my dog, Dan runs clever and he cuts the rabbits off and tends to push them off track good to watch though. Regards Collie John.

Collie John any pic of the pup u bred

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday saw me and my mate Alec traveling upto our  mate Malcolm’s to do a spot of lamping the conditions weren’t favourable has it went still and the ground was very sodden but that’s lamping for yo

Bet Collie John thinks why the fcuk do i bother posting??!! Plz don’t give up CJ as it started as a  good read ?. Atb

Can I please remind you that....  There's is a thread called 'get it off your chest' in general section.....  Please use that thread for shit talking, phycotic episodes or melt downs.... ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

Who got your/your mates dogs? And what were they bred to?

Sad old world when grown men got to send p***y cnuts to Rob dogs from young lads who was getting out and doing a bit.....dirty b*****ds..... Nothing but pure jealousy.... Bred the guts out of and sold on lol...... wouldn't keep, or frequent company with any coursing type dog or person.... What goes around comes around?

• Thanks 2
55 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Easy to slag dogs as nothing that are all dead and buried 

no one wanted to run blue , he was at open challenge for miners benefit but not one of the hardcore  80s / 90s lampers that seem to be ten a penny these days fancied a tilt...

weird that eh  ? 

Nothing weird they seemed home territory types get em down south no chance there was ple ty others   ki   cking about in cou try but seemed ta do there own thing  like all else theyy suited there own ground don't read in to historical lurcher lurcher to much the amount of breeds in them difficult ta get throwing true ta type. 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Easy to slag dogs as nothing that are all dead and buried 

no one wanted to run blue , he was at open challenge for miners benefit but not one of the hardcore  80s / 90s lampers that seem to be ten a penny these days fancied a tilt...

weird that eh  ? 

No bodies sagging  any oes dogs ya jumping the gun atb bill

31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sad old world when grown men got to send p***y cnuts to Rob dogs from young lads who was getting out and doing a bit.....dirty b*****ds..... Nothing but pure jealousy.... Bred the guts out of and sold on lol...... wouldn't keep, or frequent company with any coursing type dog or person.... What goes around comes around?

Don't know why you don't just say who it was. Or who the people on here were?

• Like 1

Bill I've got to say you spout more shit than mark brick ever did your so convinced that everything you have is the best and everything you say is true ive seen some really big line bred saluki greyhound that would take most things out and I had a dog out of the razors brother that was nuts on teeth and would work every night it just depends how a dog is brought up in my opinion as for fallow ive seen a collie cross kelpie greyhound that has had lots of them depends on the ground and I don't think your gs greyhound would be any faster he just had a really good strike unfortunately hit by a car before he produced anything 

8 hours ago, fatlad said:

Bill I've got to say you spout more shit than mark brick ever did your so convinced that everything you have is the best and everything you say is true ive seen some really big line bred saluki greyhound that would take most things out and I had a dog out of the razors brother that was nuts on teeth and would work every night it just depends how a dog is brought up in my opinion as for fallow ive seen a collie cross kelpie greyhound that has had lots of them depends on the ground and I don't think your gs greyhound would be any faster he just had a really good strike unfortunately hit by a car before he produced anything 

Seen em straight out a razor cowardly on teeth not exciting on long ears either it his what it his your spouting shit fella they ain't much I ai t seen with working types seen the very best razir was a hyped up hunting life coursi g bred with a good pedigree there's lots of others still doing what he achieved an more just not many get ta here off them fat lad atb bill

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Seen em straight out a razor cowardly on teeth not exciting on long ears either it his what it his your spouting shit fella they ain't much I ai t seen with working types seen the very best razir was a hyped up hunting life coursi g bred with a good pedigree there's lots of others still doing what he achieved an more just not many get ta here off them fat lad atb bill

Oh and fa what it's worth most my jukels are shit  thats my comparison ta jukels I've had in past coursing and herding types will razor take geese of a flooded wi ter ri er will razor run a man down a d holdd him will razor find weed home grown or rewill he find cash  will track back a d retrieve lost mobile phones  Nd of course will he work with ferrits Nd nock the odd long ear over I do t think so nor none of hissprogeny so if that spouting shit so be it  ha atb bill

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Razor X what?

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Oh and fa what it's worth most my jukels are shit  thats my comparison ta jukels I've had in past coursing and herding types will razor take geese of a flooded wi ter ri er will razor run a man down a d holdd him will razor find weed home grown or rewill he find cash  will track back a d retrieve lost mobile phones  Nd of course will he work with ferrits Nd nock the odd long ear over I do t think so nor none of hissprogeny so if that spouting shit so be it  ha atb bill

you got a lurcher finding grows n mobiles haha cmon ta feck bill ......il come see this haha ?

2 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

you got a lurcher finding grows n mobiles haha cmon ta feck bill ......il come see this haha ?

I could definitely find use of a weed dog hare in its trap whilst rolling a blunt wi its front paws and barking the winning lottery numbers 

Dont be fooled these types exist 

REALISE 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Was your dog called hooch bill ? all jokes aside bill wtf as any of that got to do with lurcher work