A Night Out With The Collie Curs.

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I genuinely can’t see how a pastoral bred dog can be superior runner to a purpose bred dog from coursing lines , I just can’t , 

my personal preference for lamper x coursing is always my first choice 

anyway bull lad crack on, Luke that deerhound x 

Listen her stiiffy boy ya got it ill tell ya what bri g your coursing bred down here I'll stand fallow in fro t of it all night we shall see how it fares it will need a lot more than superb stron running roe are nothing but light weight fast vennie but believe me it ai t no coirsi g that catches plenty fallow in a season its brute strength and e ough speed of now you cRry on runni g your purpose bred londg ear hounds I have access ta plenty them they aye fa me need xing  atb bill

• Like 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday saw me and my mate Alec traveling upto our  mate Malcolm’s to do a spot of lamping the conditions weren’t favourable has it went still and the ground was very sodden but that’s lamping for yo

Bet Collie John thinks why the fcuk do i bother posting??!! Plz don’t give up CJ as it started as a  good read ?. Atb

Can I please remind you that....  There's is a thread called 'get it off your chest' in general section.....  Please use that thread for shit talking, phycotic episodes or melt downs.... ?

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I genuinely can’t see how a pastoral bred dog can be superior runner to a purpose bred dog from coursing lines , I just can’t , 

my personal preference for lamper x coursing is always my first choice 

anyway bull lad crack on, Luke that deerhound x 

Right STIFFMEISTER can you graft your coursing bred day in day out odd nights also straight through all shitty  onditions possible not just on the black when it's heavy every day no days off. A good jukel will handle it alsation Malli xs cattle dogs kelpie dutvhies herders are bred fa work day in day out  ights also coursing breds out twice werk three runs exceptional types maybey five the resin you need ta xs them o e constitution so they Don disintegrate with the cold the weather and the work load. Dogs fa horses fa courses has we say. Now stop getting ya self confused with suitable jukels fa suitable jobs in said given regions and said ground. Atb bill

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I had the fortune of seeing one of the most well known saluki coursing dogs of recent years run quite a bit as a youngster 

I can genuinely hand in heart say I’ve never seen a more powerful dog running than him . The wetter and more bottomless the ground was the better he ran as he could just dig and dig as he ran 

Id have to see something very special from an Alsatian cross to compare to that and quite frankly I don’t think I would 

There's alsation been folded into the merlin and eve dogs around 10 yrs ago lol..... Can't wait for the day one of them throws that sable colour ??? loads of you daywalkers been sold and fed shit for yrs.... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha 2
52 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

A know 1 thing a 3/4 bred greyhound deerhound not stand upto graft a Mali x or a saluki x there bred for speed 30 sec wonder s be on bench a lot and it’s hard to get proper tested parents breeding that way.

That be just what I want atb bill

20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's alsation been folded into the merlin and eve dogs around 10 yrs ago lol..... Can't wait for the day one of them throws that sable colour ??? loads of you daywalkers been sold and fed shit for yrs.... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And they were like the minshaws lol atb bill

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Who got your/your mates dogs? And what were they bred to?

35 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m not getting sucked into the minshaw stuff 

Funny how no one wanted to know when the likes of blue ,nigger , Rambo etc were around 

you’d have thought they weren’t at open challenge to anyone ????

sure it was the shooting news 

but no one fancied running them ....

Challenges are what they are mean feck all different night different running ground can be a big difference on the outcome atb bill

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m not getting sucked into the minshaw stuff 

Funny how no one wanted to know when the likes of blue ,nigger , Rambo etc were around 

you’d have thought they weren’t at open challenge to anyone ????

sure it was the shooting news 

but no one fancied running them ....

Ya just have atb bill