A Night Out With The Collie Curs.

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Ray to answer you question welps three quarter bred greyhound deerhound d from a cookland f1 bitch ta sleighteys worki g greyhound calzaghey Stan we could have had three but chose to take two which turned out ta be the smallest male and the largest male  the third we left da others kat hi. Where does your to y mind lead you you surely are a dreamer  these are home town bred abs well bred at that  nine weeks old shame tomo missed the bitch there was three but one went back others sold the little b astards a little c**t few weeks he will be out and about ha probably bump in ta works whippet Keith lol  my needs are not what they were the alsation xs his here and she will school the welp fa me wolf. Atbbill

BIll  WHAT THE f**k ARE YE ON ABOUT?!°

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday saw me and my mate Alec traveling upto our  mate Malcolm’s to do a spot of lamping the conditions weren’t favourable has it went still and the ground was very sodden but that’s lamping for yo

Bet Collie John thinks why the fcuk do i bother posting??!! Plz don’t give up CJ as it started as a  good read ?. Atb

Can I please remind you that....  There's is a thread called 'get it off your chest' in general section.....  Please use that thread for shit talking, phycotic episodes or melt downs.... ?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Do you think stand upto proper shift ? 

Like I said a don't need a all night type hence the three quarter  on off job done can surprise at times we got proper all nighters that's not what's really wanted   now Tb bill

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s okay I’m going out to do me traps soon then taking a mate an his young notch out on lamp for a couple hours. So I’ll just wind some toys up before I go to keep the forum entertained ?

That's the oy way tall get any amount a conies ya fe King to bit farm hand on a shit hole of a so called farm traps ha some fecking dog man you traps lol lo lol bring that kelpie down here I'll put some gear in front off it cotton socks. Lol atb bill

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
51 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Thought your shepherd crosses excelled at that kinda work? Funny that eh?? so tell us what are they lacking that the deerhound offers ? ?

Socks ill enlighten you with abit knowledge depending on the way they throw most f1 alsation xs will tackle mostly anything broylught on right  but hey socks think and think hard if that's what yall have ta do a alsation Greg y f1 anything from twenty four right up to thirty inch fast plenty durablegame enough when bonded right sames has a kelpie xs Maybey but three times the jukel power the welps herefa a reason he nce two we see wee test then wee Maybey go ta the beat Malli xs coursing type we have here and she ain't no mug on anything teeth or vennie. Atb bill

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Socks ill enlighten you with abit knowledge depending on the way they throw most f1 alsation xs will tackle mostly anything broylught on right  but hey socks think and think hard if that's what yall have ta do a alsation Greg y f1 anything from twenty four right up to thirty inch fast plenty durablegame enough when bonded right sames has a kelpie xs Maybey but three times the jukel power the welps herefa a reason he nce two we see wee test then wee Maybey go ta the beat Malli xs coursing type we have here and she ain't no mug on anything teeth or vennie. Atb bill

And I'll tell you this bill, there aint many 30 inch 1st x grey/german shepherds. I know, cos  I've been interested for years. Even some of the bigger dogs sre only about 27"" tts. Bitches about 24-25". 

You talk a good game bill, but you're full of shit. UNLESS, you breed your gsd/greys back to a really big greyhound

29 minutes ago, billhardy said:

What the fukc has that got to do with me ??? 

• Haha 3
35 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Bill 3 times the power that's some statement 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Bill  are you saying, amongst other things, you've never seen a good 3/4 bred dog  of whatever breeding? Because that's what it looks like. And if you have, youve shot yourself in the foot, SEVERAL TIMES.Just 

Of course I have seen three quarter lots a types even a kelpie x three quarter and cattle xs plenty collie three quarter both beardie and border bull xes three quarter Wheaton three quarter any more types ya want think generation three quarter types also need I say any more smost a these a fresh out the wo. B  on here has far has experience of variety of xes  and t h Arms a fact whippet s grey thee quarters generation beddie xs three quarter and generation types seen the blloody lot atb bill