A Night Out With The Collie Curs.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday saw me and my mate Alec traveling upto our  mate Malcolm’s to do a spot of lamping the conditions weren’t favourable has it went still and the ground was very sodden but that’s lamping for yo

Bet Collie John thinks why the fcuk do i bother posting??!! Plz don’t give up CJ as it started as a  good read ?. Atb

Can I please remind you that....  There's is a thread called 'get it off your chest' in general section.....  Please use that thread for shit talking, phycotic episodes or melt downs.... ?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

His fence is fixed, why you keep bringing that up, does it get your goat that I offered an you never, maybe it was your chauffeurs day off eh?

bring jt here, bring it here, bring it here, how about you leave your comfort zone an stop throwing out demands, maybe it’s your chauffeurs day off again eh??

if Keith needs anything he been told to message me, that’s it, so why keep bringing the man into it?

Like I said ya be close fa confrontation simples atb bill

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s okay I’m going out to do me traps soon then taking a mate an his young notch out on lamp for a couple hours. So I’ll just wind some toys up before I go to keep the forum entertained ?

No don’t go anywhere I’m down in kent all weekend clearing rabbits so I’m living in a toilet block ? and I’m bored as f**k ???

• Haha 1

Can I please remind you that.... 

There's is a thread called 'get it off your chest' in general section..... 

Please use that thread for shit talking, phycotic episodes or melt downs.... ?

That way then folks may start sharing their wealth of knowledge again, without fear of some cock knocker spoiling shit???

Thank you

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Ray to answer you question welps three quarter bred greyhound deerhound d from a cookland f1 bitch ta sleighteys worki g greyhound calzaghey Stan we could have had three but chose to take two which turned out ta be the smallest male and the largest male  the third we left da others kat hi. Where does your to y mind lead you you surely are a dreamer  these are home town bred abs well bred at that  nine weeks old shame tomo missed the bitch there was three but one went back others sold the little b astards a little c**t few weeks he will be out and about ha probably bump in ta works whippet Keith lol  my needs are not what they were the alsation xs his here and she will school the welp fa me wolf. Atbbill

3/4 greyhound not suit you too fragile seen few run would nt own one.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Give that man a mod badge?

My chest not big enough for a mod badge don?.... Just be nice to read something without the mad ramblings of a demented ex John. J. Rambo fan....... And I don't mean you Kenneth before you get all psycho?548855173_Screenshot_20181228-182238_SamsungInternet.jpg.9f1bd4f4d76409b3455583607b27ac2a.jpg

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My chest not big enough for a mod badge don?.... Just be nice to read something without the mad ramblings of a demented ex John. J. Rambo fan....... And I don't mean you Kenneth before you get all psycho?548855173_Screenshot_20181228-182238_SamsungInternet.jpg.9f1bd4f4d76409b3455583607b27ac2a.jpg

See the dictionary worked ? .......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, socks said:

So is bill saying these kelpie crosses are going to be shit ??? ... right jigsaw I’m sending mine back .........

Narrh socks now you no I day say that but they won't do what I need at moment next few yrs it all about on and off job done not fecking about round holes. Atb bill