A Night Out With The Collie Curs.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday saw me and my mate Alec traveling upto our  mate Malcolm’s to do a spot of lamping the conditions weren’t favourable has it went still and the ground was very sodden but that’s lamping for yo

Bet Collie John thinks why the fcuk do i bother posting??!! Plz don’t give up CJ as it started as a  good read ?. Atb

Can I please remind you that....  There's is a thread called 'get it off your chest' in general section.....  Please use that thread for shit talking, phycotic episodes or melt downs.... ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Thought you didn’t rate collie xs bill as there all cowereds it was straight Malli xs all the way on from now on ?

There's no collie in that jukel she a alsation xs  has fa John I just put a pic onup ta see other herding shepherd types what ya no understand are you foreign  atb bill

Just now, W. Katchum said:

So a new Alsatian x pup yet not bred off jazz or buck who you constantly bumming up or telling others to use, yous mental you bill?

get some better pics up?

I think you are mental katchum where did I say the welp was another alsation xs  it's not you have an afflication of summisomg you idiot slow ya self down be patient. Atb bill

20 minutes ago, bird said:

as above ?

Ray to answer you question welps three quarter bred greyhound deerhound d from a cookland f1 bitch ta sleighteys worki g greyhound calzaghey Stan we could have had three but chose to take two which turned out ta be the smallest male and the largest male  the third we left da others kat hi. Where does your to y mind lead you you surely are a dreamer  these are home town bred abs well bred at that  nine weeks old shame tomo missed the bitch there was three but one went back others sold the little b astards a little c**t few weeks he will be out and about ha probably bump in ta works whippet Keith lol  my needs are not what they were the alsation xs his here and she will school the welp fa me wolf. Atbbill

• Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Wasn’t so hard was it? folk been asking you for weeks now? all the best with it, I got a soft spot for the deerhound cross, them temperament are second to none imo?

I find nothing difficult where livestock concerned just folk that rub me up the wro g wY kat hum  Ray asked I answered I fi d Ray OK  has fa you f**k off lol atb bill

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

?? you got fcuk all on me bill other than I work for a living, whooopedy Fcuking doooo, oh am I got a kelpiex that you’ve never even clapped your mental ole eyes on, where’s the whole site knows your a billy bullshitter?? now run along an do what ever it is mental cases that can’t drive do?

But you k ow that's not true  your tdyi g the integrity game sadkser there his a good few on here both the lur  cher and terrier threads that beenHunting with me on and off fa three de cAdès a d more ha ha h a Y fecki g tit lol Tb bill

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Go away bill you’ve told some whoppers an been caught, you e threatened more folk on here than anybody else yet never left the comfort of your chair ffs, try slating anything that ain’t yours or your pals? bum up everything you touch, an generally chat shite them when called out you start your Comanche code or what ever fcuk it is ???

An here’s a few pics of the pup you know so much about, An are so jealous of your always telling me what she won’t able to do, or how yours are better??A39F3AED-426D-49D9-9609-88AB9DE6B94E.jpeg.d90d593833fdd5fd2b17255088904457.jpeg2B94B620-8DD2-4D13-8BCE-6EB79E63299F.jpeg.3a6c6ff9bcd2d86e46bf6640ba336985.jpegD657AA30-4161-4937-BA1C-C12E6D1C877E.jpeg.2075edd7c8cb7ada7882e45db05c166e.jpegFcuking pup prob had it mouth round more game this season than yours ??

Uya a silly c**t bring it down next season come riim some a these behind Keith's place lol ya willing come fix the fence come see if ya can ya fe King numpty  atb bill