Daz Harrision

Welcome to the forum Daz. You will have the p1ss taken out of you but you will get used to that, this is a close bunch of not just forum members but more than that, friends who will go the extra mile to help eachother out. For those of you that don't know Daz...................he and myself go back a few years now as we were mad keen kayak anglers and part of the admin team on a kayak fishing forum but sadly facebook has taken over so the forum lies quietly until some of us old handers visit.

One of our fellow members in the kayak fishing forum is also now a keen air rifle shooter, Phil.H who bought our Jimmy's HW97 laminated stock (which incidently Jimmy bought back again) and it appears that there are a number of guys on various forums that are into this great sport and long may it continue.

During the summer months my daughter said how good it would be to get back into kayaking again and I must admit that I was tempted to get our surf kayak out again but as I am not as fit as I used to be ( and linked to that I had a brilliant electric outboard motor fitted to my fishing kayak) so the thought of another kayak was yet again put on back burner. Shooting has taken over most of my free time whether it be clay shooting, range work or out in the field on live quarry and even fishing is not done as much but having said that, I have just bought a new rod so I must get a bit of time in one the bank.

Enough waffle, I am delighted to see an old friend join our ranks who possibly owns more fishing lures than most shops do. ?

Phil

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, philpot said:

Told you Daz, they will take the p1ss out of you as they do me.....................................how unfair to mock the ole tarts. ?

Phil

Come on Daz make a comment

I DARE YOU

?:boxing::snack:

PHIL I STILL LOVES YAAAAA:air_kiss:

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, villaman said:

Daz will be kind to you ,specially if are Phil’s carer and making sure he get back to the Home safely :laugh:

Lost for words......................................................................................but made me laugh ?

Phil

• Haha 1