Bresser Digital Night Vision Binoculars 3 x 20

has anyone had any experience with the bresser brand and any experience with there NV.

iv'e posted on the NV section but no answer's yet.

after the aldi/lidl link's to trail cam's i came across this NV.

it has a 5yr warranty.which is excellent.

but is it any good...

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/outdoor-gear/bresser-digital-night-vision-binoculars-3-x-20/p26596?ar=14

just seen them from 200 to 125.on amazon.so surely worth a go,,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bresser-Digital-Vision-Binoculars-display/dp/B01KVY3CNG

13 minutes ago, leegreen said:

I'd be very surprised if it is any good. Might be ok for your garden or for the kids to muck about with.

Spend your money on a few bags of shopping, you'll be happier I'm sure ?

If you go ahead and I'm wrong let me know.

what do you suggest lee.place the shopping in the middle of a field and just lamp it lol.

i  might give it a go a report back to you..

• Like 1

Never had a go of NV but I had a go of my pals thermal imager and it’s literally amazing !

When you look through a thermal imager you realise how much gear you are walking past when out lamping.......TI shows everything, everywhere.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've some another model of night vision monocular called AGM PVS-14 NL3 from a trusted website ( https://www.agmglobalvision.com/ ), which works pretty fine, especially in the total dark. Its lens system of 26 mm works perfectly for me, also has magnification: 1x (and 3x and 5x optional), and it allow to see everything on the pretty long distance.

A lot of the night vision performance is down to the light source. If you were to go outside with a small grannies path torch you aren't going to seè very far but if you go out with a 1.5 million candlepower lamp you are going to see a long long way. Years ago a neighbour bought a Russian monocular called Baigish.  It was like a pair of binoculars but with a big single front lens.  It had a small ir light source like a pen cell.  But it came with a 4xD cell lantern torch with a chunk of ir plastic covering the front reflector.  This transformed the performance of the night vision. It was like daylight out front and you could clearly see lambs in a field that must have been a mile or more away. Daylight is daylight and night is night but if you put up enough artificial light it is the same. Ps. The IR plastic fitted to the lantern was about 5 mm thick and no white light from the lens could be Seen at all. it was totally black to the eye. The only problem was pointing the torch to the same point as what you were looking at through the Baigish monocular. I've done the same thing with my night vision scope but everything is a compromise of results as opposed to weight and usablity. When it works it's great but when it doesn't it doesn't. It's just a load of weight to cart about.

• 1 year later...
On 13/12/2019 at 16:52, longers01 said:

The wife surprised me with some night vision last night does 200 meters in total darkness haven’t tried it yet but hope it will do the job 

D1CB9758-DC94-4421-828B-6EE80FF5B2AC.jpeg

0146D328-BF17-46D5-BC40-41AAE6204506.jpeg

How did you get on with them any good or nothing but junk?