Old un again

Well due 2 me young dog being layed up again for feck knows how long this time it were up 2 the old bugger 2 do a bit  no big bag just a brace for a few runs and I must admit she looked at me gone out a couple times as if 2 say if u think u can catch that then u run the fecker lol but done ok ?

20191025_214625.jpg

20191025_214938.jpg

• Like 7

Nice one black neck hope your young dog is on the mend and running for you again soon I had my young pup out Tuesday night wasn't much about no squatter to walk up on everything was sitting right on the hedges all get back out next week and try and find a squatter or two for her 

1 hour ago, Rusky1984 said:

Nice one black neck hope your young dog is on the mend and running for you again soon I had my young pup out Tuesday night wasn't much about no squatter to walk up on everything was sitting right on the hedges all get back out next week and try and find a squatter or two for her 

Was a good windy ole night  tonight it's what required 2 gi them chance a

On a birra summat ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Was a good windy ole night  tonight it's what required 2 gi them chance a

On a birra summat ?

Hopefully Monday night will be a bit better weather for a shine it's the only night I can get out next week me other bitch had a nice big rabbit for the pot so that saved the blank

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well due 2 me young dog being layed up again for feck knows how long this time it were up 2 the old bugger 2 do a bit  no big bag just a brace for a few runs and I must admit she looked at me gone out a couple times as if 2 say if u think u can catch that then u run the fecker lol but done ok ?

20191025_214625.jpg

20191025_214938.jpg

Fair play mate at least your out. I’ve just got in after a five hour stint and only 1 bunnie each for my two. Went to a few hotspots aswel as the wind and rain was in our favour but there was feckall about and there was me thinking I was in for a decent night. Atlest the dogs got a few runs and learning for the pup. Took it out it’s seat. Hope the young dog heels quick. Atb Igz

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Rusky1984 said:

Hopefully Monday night will be a bit better weather for a shine it's the only night I can get out next week me other bitch had a nice big rabbit for the pot so that saved the blank

Monday it is then mien hier 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Igz said:

Fair play mate at least your out. I’ve just got in after a five hour stint and only 1 bunnie each for my two. Went to a few hotspots aswel as the wind and rain was in our favour but there was feckall about and there was me thinking I was in for a decent night. Atlest the dogs got a few runs and learning for the pup. Took it out it’s seat. Hope the young dog heels quick. Atb Igz

Well done mate  always worth going specially wi a youngster 2 bring on ?

• Like 1
Just now, bunnyboiler said:

Just the two for my one both live to hand could of had plenty more place was crawling with them no need to hit it hard as I’ll be ferreting and bushing over the season only needed a couple for the ferts atb B.B. 

152DC341-2089-4A2C-92BB-521C1AAA2240.jpeg

Nice one mate arch not going 2 boil them

46 minutes ago, Penda said:

I thought the same was well disappointed grab a granny nights mustn't be any good lately 

Theres still some game lines of nanas about it's just finding the real stuff that dunt mind whippin the false teeth out when the going gets tough 

• Haha 2