Depression

On 28/10/2019 at 14:00, sid g said:

if your talking about me --- stewie got it wrong fook all to do with me i offered to have a chat face to face to sort it out i`ve got his number and he knows where to find me , so as far as i`m aware were all sorted i dont know if he thinks the same time will tell .. it was a bit of a harsh verbal attack on me but he`s apologised on this thread and in pm which is good enough for me  ..he`s carried this shit round in his head for 4 years so i`m glad its all come out and cleared up ...lets hope he can put it to bed i aint going into it any more but the people who started the shit know who they are ..

Nothing to do with me chief just making an observation thats all.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like keith,[iworkwhippets]. i lost my wife thirteen months back.the bestest friend i ever had..it dont get easier. depression in my world can floor me.but i keep busy,even planning what to do the  nex

you must be reading my mind matey, one day last week, my doctor came out to see me, asked how I felt and my thoughts, she asked so I told, suicidal were my thoughts, until a certain person from duggie

Stoney, there is NO GETTING OVER IT. You just need to learn to live with it, and deal with it as best you can. I've suffered from it, and anxiety, since nov 28/19 99, after a really bad accident,

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

It probably did go a bit ott tbf......but at the same time I’m glad I’ve got it off my chest and a few folk have confirmed a few things I had guessed about them to so alls well that ends well......All the deep stuff I can talk about all day, tbh thats just thinking out loud more than anything else and I can put that behind me easy enough as it’s just a difference of opinion and nothing major.....but the way I got treated on here when I got locked up has always nibbled at me and I guess it was always going to be said at some point. While in no way trying to drag you in to my arguments I’m sure you feel the same way about whoever it is you said putting stuff on the YouTube comments.....now imagine them same people are on here trying to get on with you like f**k all ever happened......your going to snap at some point!

I just think it’s a f***ing low thing to do, some of the comments I read when I got out from people I never imagined i ever had a problem with says a lot more about them than me and in situations like this you have to take in what’s happened, move on and just put it down to experience. As annoying as it is these kind of people will just make you look the c**t in the end as that’s the nature of the person your dealing with.

Like you say, choose your friends on here wisely as 9 times out of 10 there’s a hidden agenda and that same person would really love nothing more than to see you on your arse! 

Thats not to say there is isn’t plenty of good folk on here, because their is.....it’s just a shame there’s the snides with far bigger issues than what they care to admit playing stupid games that I’m not going to ever fall for it or let it happen again. 

You cant soar with the eagles if your to busy running with the chickens ;) 

And again thank you for the kind comments :thumbs:

It doesnt really bother me to be honest mate i think if you,ve had real situations in real life then silly comments from people on the internet dont really matter,yes if the ones who get a little bit too personal happened to be within arms reach id probably throttle the little c**ts but beyond that i cant be f****d with it......i actually think some of its quite funny i often have mates say to me " here guess what this geezer said about you on a West Ham forum or Youtube etc ".......sometimes its funny to learn new things about yourself ? but most of the time i cant even be bothered to look i had a bit of a break from this forum for a few years apparently folk were giving me stick i still havent even bothered to search it out and have a look its just the internet mate its a place where people with pathetically low standards can be relevant its sad and amusing in equal measures i think.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3