Depression

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like keith,[iworkwhippets]. i lost my wife thirteen months back.the bestest friend i ever had..it dont get easier. depression in my world can floor me.but i keep busy,even planning what to do the  nex

you must be reading my mind matey, one day last week, my doctor came out to see me, asked how I felt and my thoughts, she asked so I told, suicidal were my thoughts, until a certain person from duggie

Stoney, there is NO GETTING OVER IT. You just need to learn to live with it, and deal with it as best you can. I've suffered from it, and anxiety, since nov 28/19 99, after a really bad accident,

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

How the feck do you guide a fox in a hole with a shot ? if you have pricked yes or you have a dog putting pressure on them yes but guiding it with a shot ? who are you digweed 

It's quite a common occurrence among serious shooters ....others call it the "I missed but it ran in that hole shot "

• Haha 11
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

There ye go again, I no better but I do more, even tho I know fcuk all about you?? couldn’t make it up, run along ye dobber ye are the nowt but a liar, an a shit one at that ??

go on tell us another story about an ole pic ??

Think I can vaguely remember this ??? am I right in thinking a fox was trotting along or running and somebody apparently shot broadside of the fox to put it to earth for the terriers ???? or something along them lines ???

Just now, delswal said:

Think I can vaguely remember this ??? am I right in thinking a fox was trotting along or running and somebody apparently shot broadside of the fox to put it to earth for the terriers ???? or something along them lines ???

That’s the one. Lol. 

49 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll happily get slated for doin yoga, off the sites worst liar an biggest fad failing jew? many fads ye been In now Jevin? Start at ye seed an nut diet right upto ye cancelled ye gym membership Cos ye noodley arms couldn’t cope? yoga will sort you right out mate? get ye focused ??

You on the smack don lol Worst Liar ?? Your dribbling mate ?? .. what fads are these ye silly fat f****r 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You ain’t the liar, that’s stop end, well you been on the diets an all that then started gym for a bit, what were they? Life experiences? an there ain’t no fat on me ?

Im at gym 4 months now pal and i had chia seeds once ffs ?? no diet though not yet anyway lol

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Thought ye quit the gym?  How did your chia plant turn out in need end? ? telling ye man, I know it’s against ye Jewish faith but get in that yoga. Just wait till missus out an shit curtains first ??

Did i say i quit gym?? crack on with that yoga stuff though maybe do a vid for us an put it up for the laugh ??.