Depression

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like keith,[iworkwhippets]. i lost my wife thirteen months back.the bestest friend i ever had..it dont get easier. depression in my world can floor me.but i keep busy,even planning what to do the  nex

you must be reading my mind matey, one day last week, my doctor came out to see me, asked how I felt and my thoughts, she asked so I told, suicidal were my thoughts, until a certain person from duggie

Stoney, there is NO GETTING OVER IT. You just need to learn to live with it, and deal with it as best you can. I've suffered from it, and anxiety, since nov 28/19 99, after a really bad accident,

Posted Images

f**k me what madness this is all very deep why would yous not have this little spat in private if you know each other.......surely you only get into this much of an argument with people who wont front you in the real world....or is it just me ?

I cant work out whos who or whats what but dry snitching a bloke just because he got banged up takes an absolute c**t of a man to do....what anybody gains out of talking about other peoples lives on the internet is still a mystery to me maybe its what comes with "making friends " on here i dont know but i agree with Wilf theres very few people id be confident to pal up with and thats not to say anyone gives off a bad vibe its just common sense surely......i wouldnt want to meet a bird off the internet either its well dodgy.

Anyway Stoney well done mate.....bit errrrr full on but....accomplishments should be recognised regardless so good for you.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

f**k me what madness this is all very deep why would yous not have this little spat in private if you know each other.......surely you only get into this much of an argument with people who wont front you in the real world....or is it just me ?

I cant work out whos who or whats what but dry snitching a bloke just because he got banged up takes an absolute c**t of a man to do....what anybody gains out of talking about other peoples lives on the internet is still a mystery to me maybe its what comes with "making friends " on here i dont know but i agree with Wilf theres very few people id be confident to pal up with and thats not to say anyone gives off a bad vibe its just common sense surely......i wouldnt want to meet a bird off the internet either its well dodgy.

Anyway Stoney well done mate.....bit errrrr full on but....accomplishments should be recognised regardless so good for you.

Well Gnash, after meeting Peterleemooch and Max off here I'm not surprised you wouldn't be confident to pal up with anybody, I've met 4-5 lads off here and keep in touch with them all each one of them is sound, even the Welsh one ffs.......that's right Welsh may the good lord forgive me ffs lol ............ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

It probably did go a bit ott tbf......but at the same time I’m glad I’ve got it off my chest and a few folk have confirmed a few things I had guessed about them to so alls well that ends well......All the deep stuff I can talk about all day, tbh thats just thinking out loud more than anything else and I can put that behind me easy enough as it’s just a difference of opinion and nothing major.....but the way I got treated on here when I got locked up has always nibbled at me and I guess it was always going to be said at some point. While in no way trying to drag you in to my arguments I’m sure you feel the same way about whoever it is you said putting stuff on the YouTube comments.....now imagine them same people are on here trying to get on with you like f**k all ever happened......your going to snap at some point!

I just think it’s a f***ing low thing to do, some of the comments I read when I got out from people I never imagined i ever had a problem with says a lot more about them than me and in situations like this you have to take in what’s happened, move on and just put it down to experience. As annoying as it is these kind of people will just make you look the c**t in the end as that’s the nature of the person your dealing with.

Like you say, choose your friends on here wisely as 9 times out of 10 there’s a hidden agenda and that same person would really love nothing more than to see you on your arse! 

Thats not to say there is isn’t plenty of good folk on here, because their is.....it’s just a shame there’s the snides with far bigger issues than what they care to admit playing stupid games that I’m not going to ever fall for it or let it happen again. 

You cant soar with the eagles if your to busy running with the chickens ;) 

And again thank you for the kind comments :thumbs:

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Your biggest problem is caring what folk in here think mate, we have argued an Iv prob said some low things to you in the past but that’s the bet, even sober it can get the better of you whether it’s summat serious or even just banter, but unless you have met the folk off here an looked em in the eyes an then made your mind to them then it’s better to reserve judgement, aye we can all have certain names pop up an out a curiosity or whatever it’s them lists that grab your attention, might even be loads a lads you know you like or even dislike (airgunners?) but again until you’ve met em walked a field or 2 then think of em  as strangers. Iv said some shit in here in past 15 or so years an had some abuse given, at time I meant it an stand by it, if it’s changed now hen do be it, but I honestly couldn’t give a flying fcuk what anybody on here thinks of me, even the ones Iv met an become pals with, i not out to impress anybody but me kids an they ain’t in here?

chillax, you seem to be doin well for yaself so keep doing what ye doing, but don’t moan about the past or ye won’t be able to focus on future ?

Nice one mate.....see it’s better when we just get on lol

And I know I can be a c**t, you have never been scared to tell me otherwise but that makes it easier as I know where I stand with you lol

its just the snidey ones that get you eventually! Pretend to be your mate then stab you straight in the back once it’s turned. I can ignore them but guess were all only human and get in the wrong mood for it and like you say just focus on the future ?

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m no Jesus mate, helping you is beyond me. Sorry but maybe try somebody else, an no Iv already been doing it a few month ? maybe you should try starting to man the fcuk up and stop waiting for folk ya leave the room before ye bad mouth em ? maybe ask Jesus for a spine when ye do catch up with him ?

lol... see your attempt at stand up comedy is for fek all... lmao  you shrimping the night son... ill humor you for 2 mins Tetley tae bag... as been said already I be up and down this fine island working dogs... lol and have spoken with the men im supposed to have bad mouthed after they left the room..ffs.. u listen to some yarns or just pick up whatever lies u want ha... why im writing it on an open forum and these men are own here ? can see and will no doubt run into me again.. you think they ever have or will scare me...lol .. ?

now away and milk cattle and drive the tractor or maybe even take that good new irish pup a dander and let it sniff about and stimulate its mind or the downward dog and brrreeaathh....in through the nose deep into the sternum and exhale... instead of trying to wind up a more superior man on any level ?

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ye honestly believe ye superior aswell ye Bare faces lying cnut??? away An guide some imaginary foxes throo a a field with ye shotty ya banger ????

ir make more shite up about ole pics ??? your no even worth the effort ??

Katch, is that the guy you referred to as daniel boone a couple of years back? 

LOL.. im above no one ya daft cnut ?..but im definitely not below anyone either ?... you think I didn't guide that fox in with a number 7??  as in actual hunting terrierwork shooting lamping and general knocking about id do more in a week than you do in a month ... that's always been my life, just know I get paid for it...?. so what lies does one tell... hmmmm

17 minutes ago, stop.end said:

LOL.. im above no one ya daft cnut ?..but im definitely not below anyone either ?... you think I didn't guide that fox in with a number 7??  as in actual hunting terrierwork shooting lamping and general knocking about id do more in a week than you do in a month ... that's always been my life, just know I get paid for it...?. so what lies does one tell... hmmmm

How the feck do you guide a fox in a hole with a shot ? if you have pricked yes or you have a dog putting pressure on them yes but guiding it with a shot ? who are you digweed 

• Haha 2