Depression

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like keith,[iworkwhippets]. i lost my wife thirteen months back.the bestest friend i ever had..it dont get easier. depression in my world can floor me.but i keep busy,even planning what to do the  nex

you must be reading my mind matey, one day last week, my doctor came out to see me, asked how I felt and my thoughts, she asked so I told, suicidal were my thoughts, until a certain person from duggie

Stoney, there is NO GETTING OVER IT. You just need to learn to live with it, and deal with it as best you can. I've suffered from it, and anxiety, since nov 28/19 99, after a really bad accident,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, paulus said:

different names, same old faces, same old shite from the same old faces, Depression is a killer, probably more so than many would think, Can affect anybody at any time, forget people faking it to get more money and all the other bollox, just prey it never effects you or yours, 

prime example paulus is reading this 1 thread.of what people are going through.

now times this thread by 60 million in the uk..that give's an impression of how big a situation it really is....massive....

Just now, king said:

prime example paulus is reading this 1 thread.of what people are going through.

now times this thread by 60 million in the uk..that give's an impression of how big a situation it really is....massive....

Yes, it really is a bigger problem than probably 90% of the population realise ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yes, it really is a bigger problem than probably 90% of the population realise ?

i wonder what it was like 200yr ago shark.

surely all this crop spraying and processed food aint helped.

and i often think of the odd time you spot a man or woman who you maybe see once every 6 month's or so who is beaming with health and is just glowing.

you dont see them that often.

but sometime's you notice someone who just stand's out from the whole town.

and no not model looking people.just your average build of person..

maybe we were all looking like that back in the day...

but today's living culture has ruined us...

and as the old saying goes.

healthy body healthy mind..

and i know the old roman saying.

you are what you eat..

iv'e seen that with my own eye's.

stunted kid's growth.through lack of food....

surely there mind's aint proper through lack of food growing up..

as your brain uses 20% of the body's energy..= lack of food = less energy for the brain to develop from a kid to adult,,

42 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Rose tinted glasses though King? Maybe they had unprocessed food in them days but take away central heating, clean water, good sanitation, modern medicines etc etc, I know which era I’d rather be living in.??

i grew up in my grans house in a welsh valley from 4/18 mate.no central heating.couldn't see through the thin single pain of the bedroom window in winter it was full of that frost pattern.,and breathing steam from your breath while in bed.proper cold.

but think back in the day they had wells to draw water.the water course didn't have any chemicals running into it. the water was pure.

in the country side sanitation wouldn't be a problem really.

i allways remember my mate telling me.that when he was a kid he would walk into his grans street and he could smell the beef she was cooking.now that was maybe 10 houses away.

he said then as he got older you had to open the back door to smell the beef cooking.

now imagine for  instance parrots in the jungle eating a pure natural diet.for 100 yrs they are in top condition.they are eating the natural food that was around when they were evolving.

now imagine them parrot's feeding on processed food for 100yrs.there is no way they will look as good eating processed food for generations..

just look at the telly the last 1 yr.all this just eat app shit..

people oredering food they have not got a clue what the feck is in it.but it taste's good because it's full of flavour's additive's etc.

personally i would of loved to have lived 100's of years ago..

it seemed a more relaxed healthy lifestyle...

that's enough ranting now rabbit hunter lol

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, king said:

i grew up in my grans house in a welsh valley from 4/18 mate.no central heating.couldn't see through the thin single pain of the bedroom window in winter it was full of that frost pattern.,and breathing steam from your breath while in bed.proper cold.

but think back in the day they had wells to draw water.the water course didn't have any chemicals running into it. the water was pure.

in the country side sanitation wouldn't be a problem really.

i allways remember my mate telling me.that when he was a kid he would walk into his grans street and he could smell the beef she was cooking.now that was maybe 10 houses away.

he said then as he got older you had to open the back door to smell the beef cooking.

now imagine for  instance parrots in the jungle eating a pure natural diet.for 100 yrs they are in top condition.they are eating the natural food that was around when they were evolving.

now imagine them parrot's feeding on processed food for 100yrs.there is no way they will look as good eating processed food for generations..

just look at the telly the last 1 yr.all this just eat app shit..

people oredering food they have not got a clue what the feck is in it.but it taste's good because it's full of flavour's additive's etc.

personally i would of loved to have lived 100's of years ago..

it seemed a more relaxed healthy lifestyle...

that's enough ranting now rabbit hunter lol

Were living alot longer now than back then 

23 minutes ago, king said:

do you think it's because life is easier..

how's the new arrival doing ..

Life is only easier if you have lived a worse life. You don't miss what you've never had.

Some people are glass half full and others half empty and I'm pretty sure it's just how your wired up. I never wanted for anything growing up and my parents were great to me and my siblings,  I know people who have had an awful upbringing and yet they still plod on happily in life after shit that would probably have tipped me over the edge. 

• Like 3

Just reading through this thread and I can categorically say it was not sid who had anything to do with putting mugshot /name /address up on your/our little site. f**k knows where all those shitty accusations came from? On that site we all had a good bit of banter nothing malicious and not a bad word or falling out from any of the members apart from Stan banning me lol Sorry Stan for the irate words lol 

This is all from about 4 year's ago so I may have got some of the info wrong. 

I think I may have sent the mug shot of you to sid as he already knew what you looked like after seeing you at the 1st comp. I honestly can't remember if it was sent to me or I found it after someone gave me the Info on where to look, either way both sid and I stuck up for you after you telling me the true account of what really happened for you to get arrested and staffriffraff on here backing up your account. 

I will still say you were treated harshly for what happened to get you caged but, to bring all this shit out now after all this time in the way you have only thing I got to say is go f**k yourself. After reading your posts on here, you are one selfish c**t and selfish I can't stand. Instead of running to the hills like a prick, why didn't you try to get the poor girl some help, it's not like you didn't know she needed it? 

I see you sent me a pm or two whilst I have been catching up on this thread and writing this but I'll tell you now, I'll not even open them to converse with you and to be totally honest I think you are f****d up in the head or that's the way you've come across! 

Best thing you could do is leave this site for a while, grab your thoughts and come back a better person under another name, it's up to you ?

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, liP said:

Just reading through this thread and I can categorically say it was not sid who had anything to do with putting mugshot /name /address up on your/our little site. f**k knows where all those shitty accusations came from? On that site we all had a good bit of banter nothing malicious and not a bad word or falling out from any of the members apart from Stan banning me lol Sorry Stan for the irate words lol 

This is all from about 4 year's ago so I may have got some of the info wrong. 

I think I may have sent the mug shot of you to sid as he already knew what you looked like after seeing you at the 1st comp. I honestly can't remember if it was sent to me or I found it after someone gave me the Info on where to look, either way both sid and I stuck up for you after you telling me the true account of what really happened for you to get arrested and staffriffraff on here backing up your account. 

I will still say you were treated harshly for what happened to get you caged but, to bring all this shit out now after all this time in the way you have only thing I got to say is go f**k yourself. After reading your posts on here, you are one selfish c**t and selfish I can't stand. Instead of running to the hills like a prick, why didn't you try to get the poor girl some help, it's not like you didn't know she needed it? 

I see you sent me a pm or two whilst I have been catching up on this thread and writing this but I'll tell you now, I'll not even open them to converse with you and to be totally honest I think you are f****d up in the head or that's the way you've come across! 

Best thing you could do is leave this site for a while, grab your thoughts and come back a better person under another name, it's up to you ?

First off.....who even mentioned you? And what pm are you on about? I’ve not spoke to you or tried to contact you in years! I’ve not even thought of you in all this yet you pipe up with that little rant lol post a screenshot of this imaginary message I’ve sent you please ;)  Do you know how guilty you sounded there mate? I’ve not mentioned you once or sent you a message yet you thought I was on about you and that I’ve even messaged you about it :hmm:

As for you other little personal rant all I’ll say is I’m glad you have finally (and somewhat randomly) let it all out as it’s obviously been building up!

Your a prime example of the snakes on here coming out with shit like that when I’ve never, ever said a bad word to you or even mentioned your name to anyone on here in years. At least you admit you was one of the ones sending the photo around and proved what your like deep down.....did you all have a good laugh? Did you feel good talking about someone and sending his photo to each other like a bunch of little girls? 

If selfish means I don’t end up associating with and seeing straight through two faced c**ts like yourself then I’ll gladly keep myself to myself......it’s no problem at all if you don’t want nothing to do with me, Ive never classed you as a mate in anyway whatsoever so it’s all good :thumbs:

As being for f****d up in the head......you may have a point......25 years on the piss is going to take it it’s toll......and yes I could of brought it up before but it had just never really bothered before now and let’s face it it pretty stupid like you say :yes:

that said......you have to take the positives out of every situation life throws at you and out of this little episode I’ve learnt that some people on here are best to be avoided like the plague as they give each other “info on where to look” for personal information online and tbh that is just f***ing weird and a bit scary but as the famous, signing off like a boss on THL ending goes......I guess we are all different :hi:

18 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

First off.....who even mentioned you? And what pm are you on about? I’ve not spoke to you or tried to contact you in years! I’ve not even thought of you in all this yet you pipe up with that little rant lol post a screenshot of this imaginary message I’ve sent you please ;)  Do you know how guilty you sounded there mate? I’ve not mentioned you once or sent you a message yet you thought I was on about you and that I’ve even messaged you about it :hmm:

As for you other little personal rant all I’ll say is I’m glad you have finally (and somewhat randomly) let it all out as it’s obviously been building up!

Your a prime example of the snakes on here coming out with shit like that when I’ve never, ever said a bad word to you or even mentioned your name to anyone on here in years. At least you admit you was one of the ones sending the photo around and proved what your like deep down.....did you all have a good laugh? Did you feel good talking about someone and sending his photo to each other like a bunch of little girls? 

If selfish means I don’t end up associating with and seeing straight through two faced c**ts like yourself then I’ll gladly keep myself to myself......it’s no problem at all if you don’t want nothing to do with me, Ive never classed you as a mate in anyway whatsoever so it’s all good :thumbs:

As being for f****d up in the head......you may have a point......25 years on the piss is going to take it it’s toll......and yes I could of brought it up before but it had just never really bothered before now and let’s face it it pretty stupid like you say :yes:

that said......you have to take the positives out of every situation life throws at you and out of this little episode I’ve learnt that some people on here are best to be avoided like the plague as they give each other “info on where to look” for personal information online and tbh that is just f***ing weird and a bit scary but as the famous, signing off like a boss on THL ending goes......I guess we are all different :hi:

Like I said it was a long time ago and I can't remember the facts as there was a lot of piss take. 

Yes we all took the piss but not in a malicious way as you well know, so don't come across like a pansy waving your hands, look at these c**ts picking on poor little stewie. 

I'm not going to go into detail but to say I stuck up for you. 

Oh BTW I've just been told I never sent the mugshot as it was put up on the site by someone else :bye: so not so guilty then! 

Ps

"The where to look" was in response to sticking up for you in light of the accusations against you :bye: now f**k off. 

Edited by liP
Extra txt