Depression

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like keith,[iworkwhippets]. i lost my wife thirteen months back.the bestest friend i ever had..it dont get easier. depression in my world can floor me.but i keep busy,even planning what to do the  nex

you must be reading my mind matey, one day last week, my doctor came out to see me, asked how I felt and my thoughts, she asked so I told, suicidal were my thoughts, until a certain person from duggie

Stoney, there is NO GETTING OVER IT. You just need to learn to live with it, and deal with it as best you can. I've suffered from it, and anxiety, since nov 28/19 99, after a really bad accident,

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, king said:

ive had ginger beard post my address on here aswell stoney...

cnuts trick...doing that...

I'll put my address up, as long as you all come round and get stuck into this renovation....its doing my head in now! Lol

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Depression takes many forms and is induced by many things.

Technically, I'm depressed that my brother died at 14, 15 years ago.. but that's because I've never released it or resolved it with myself. It impacts me everyday and I struggle to release emotion for everything since, except a straight back... but I live with it.

I have a friend who has the chemical imbalance depression and it's heartbreaking to see her when she's negative.

Then there's the I'm depressed, give me pills and a sick note.

Many forms and many triggers. 

im the only child myself mushroom.but can see what effect that must have with having 3 son's.

sound's like you haven't grieved mate..but as you know bottling it up aint good...

steady away mushroom...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I'll put my address up, as long as you all come round and get stuck into this renovation....its doing my head in now! Lol

we need pics while we sip tea behind the keyboard lol

Just now, sid g said:

bit of plaster board and some easy filla ... 

Stud work right over the top and plaster board, skim....

Just need a painter and decorator then...??

Just now, sid g said:

i know what a twat of a job thats gonna be mate ... aim for a christmas finish on the whole room its another job out the way . :thumbs:

Well it's on the right thread.....its making me depressed!! Lol

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Only just read this thread and it’s been a rollercoaster lol. Started off thinking stewie was a Cnut then changed my mind lol, then thought sid was a Cnut then changed my mind again lol. Can somebody tell me who the real Cnut is i so don’t have to change my mind again as it’s starting to hurt.

I'm an orange cnut if that helps the pain stop ..

• Haha 1

different names, same old faces, same old shite from the same old faces, Depression is a killer, probably more so than many would think, Can affect anybody at any time, forget people faking it to get more money and all the other bollox, just prey it never effects you or yours,