Depression

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like keith,[iworkwhippets]. i lost my wife thirteen months back.the bestest friend i ever had..it dont get easier. depression in my world can floor me.but i keep busy,even planning what to do the  nex

you must be reading my mind matey, one day last week, my doctor came out to see me, asked how I felt and my thoughts, she asked so I told, suicidal were my thoughts, until a certain person from duggie

Stoney, there is NO GETTING OVER IT. You just need to learn to live with it, and deal with it as best you can. I've suffered from it, and anxiety, since nov 28/19 99, after a really bad accident,

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, sid g said:

did you get it whern`t me kev ?  ?

I did get that impression Dave, a bit shit of someone to put his pic up etc...I wasnt on there when it happened, having one of my sabbaticals lol

I do know who was supposed to have put it up, but not my scene really....

• Like 2

Well it’s a shame it took all that to finally get an answer but seems it’s true a couple of mods on here are the sad fuckers that love prying into other people’s business that is f**k all to do with them........to post a mans face,name and address on the internet and laugh about him while he is prison with no chance of defending himself says it all about the morals of the people who run this site so they can shove it up their arses and hope we don’t cross paths in real life anytime soon......f***ing lowlife wankers :yes:

stig I’ve sent you my number, I’ll buy that brew I promise you that......public apologises for the false accusations and thank you for letting me know who it was ?

13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I did get that impression Dave, a bit shit of someone to put his pic up etc...I wasnt on there when it happened, having one of my sabbaticals lol

I do know who was supposed to have put it up, but not my scene really....

And my address mate, f***ing pair of c**ts

Only just read this thread and it’s been a rollercoaster lol. Started off thinking stewie was a Cnut then changed my mind lol, then thought sid was a Cnut then changed my mind again lol. Can somebody tell me who the real Cnut is i so don’t have to change my mind again as it’s starting to hurt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Only just read this thread and it’s been a rollercoaster lol. Started off thinking stewie was a Cnut then changed my mind lol, then thought sid was a Cnut then changed my mind again lol. Can somebody tell me who the real Cnut is i so don’t have to change my mind again as it’s starting to hurt.

New kid 

• Haha 5

Depression takes many forms and is induced by many things.

Technically, I'm depressed that my brother died at 14, 15 years ago.. but that's because I've never released it or resolved it with myself. It impacts me everyday and I struggle to release emotion for everything since, except a straight back... but I live with it.

I have a friend who has the chemical imbalance depression and it's heartbreaking to see her when she's negative.

Then there's the I'm depressed, give me pills and a sick note.

Many forms and many triggers. 

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, sid g said:

all this to find out it whernt even me  ?

Ok stop milking it lol while it wasn’t you it’s exactly how I about walshie and paulus......pair of f***ing weasels that probably got bullied at school so enjoy the power of being a mod on here :yes:

Snakes lie everywhere I guess and sometimes you need silly moments like this to see the bigger picture, realise why you stay away from certain places and people and keep going forward not back ?

• Like 1