Council complaint dogs barking

Yep, years ago......came home and my mother was in tears with some council busy body sitting in the front room getting all heavy about it.

Told them to f**k right off then went across the road to the person I knew had complained and told them if I came home to my mother in tears again I’d break his back.

Never heard another word.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, mixedbag said:

Haha don't no who's complained they've said there monitoring through a device problem is neighbour's have got dogs aswel will I get blamed for them barking 

The monitoring device will be in the persons house who has complained so won’t be very far away, possibly an adjoining neighbour as it will be recording what they are allegedly hearing ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Yep, years ago......came home and my mother was in tears with some council busy body sitting in the front room getting all heavy about it.

Told them to f**k right off then went across the road to the person I knew had complained and told them if I came home to my mother in tears again I’d break his back.

Never heard another word.

steady on wilf   lol, nothing  goes through me more than a fookin dog or dogs barking , they either dont give a shit, or they not on property when the dogs bark. i had it before at my old place , they leave the dog outside all day, while they were at work, the twat would never shut up. so i put the hose on the fooker soaked it,it didnt stop it, but stopped while it was wet lol .But got me sons jack x woody now , this prat will bark, but threw cup water over him when he does play up. i never phone any counsel etc, its never really the dogs fault it the owners fault , alot of people should never own a goldfish, never mind a dog  deff .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, bird said:

steady on wilf   lol, nothing  goes through me more than a fookin dog or dogs barking , they either dont give a shit, or they not on property when the dogs bark. i had it before at my old place , they leave the dog outside all day, while they were at work, the twat would never shut up. so i put the hose on the fooker soaked it,it didnt stop it, but stopped while it was wet lol .But got me sons jack x woody now , this prat will bark, but threw cup water over him when he does play up. i never phone any counsel etc, its never really the dogs fault it the owners fault , alot of people should never own a goldfish, never mind a dog  deff .

Me dogs aren't barking constantly pal it's when I go to feed or taking them out or turn hosepipe on I agree nothing worse then dogs barking neighbours have dogs as well how they no it's not theres barking I'm getting blamed cos they live outside

I agree with Greyman and who ever it is will be keeping a record times /dates do both neighbours next door own dogs or does yours back on to other houses just try and work out who it could be like nearest houses to the kennels ect or just ask about 

20 minutes ago, bird said:

your lucky you never got your teeth knocked out ray lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

your lucky you never got your teeth knocked out ray lol

lol,  i know what you mean, alot of people think of there dogs as people , and not animals so get upset if you do anything to them or if they see my big dog going to there dogs , they panic , yep they deff over react if they  thought there dog was hurt or got wet lol  . but as said it not the dogs fault , it the owner fault. i suppose as well apart from this bloody jack x woody , all my dogs always have been quite, my lurchers in all my 30 years never really made any noise , our bull breeds were fairly quite as well , and dont think its just luck either, we give the bones and plenty of exercise  as well .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

lol,  i know what you mean, alot of people think of there dogs as people , and not animals so get upset if you do anything to them or if they see my big dog going to there dogs , they panic , yep they deff over react if they  thought there dog was hurt or got wet lol  . but as said it not the dogs fault , it the owner fault. i suppose as well apart from this bloody jack x woody , all my dogs always have been quite, my lurchers in all my 30 years never really made any noise , our bull breeds were fairly quite as well , and dont think its just luck either, we give the bones and plenty of exercise  as well .

you getting back in to the bulls after the lurchers go mate

10 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

you getting back in to the bulls after the lurchers go mate

would have been tempted mate, to old i think now just gone 67  old fart, you got to fit and real keen to keep a bulldog i think today, or  even good old type staff. i am hoping  that when old bryn pops off, that if still fit/keen for another lurcher pet or worker., quite like the wheaten xs , old bryn 12 now still quite fit the old bugger, only really like to keep 2 lurchers at any one time, but see what future holds  for me.!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

I lived on the corner of a street mate and they would occasionally bark if someone was f***ing about outside the fence.......end of the day, that’s what they were there for.

Other than that, they just laid around like most dogs so the complaint was bollocks anyway.

Dogs will bark, it’s what they do and the Doberman’s did at strange noises or commotion in the area of their garden.
Funny enough my lurchers and terriers didn’t......don’t ask me why.

• Like 2

There’s dogs everywhere in my street and always one them barking , mine are out of the kennel in the day and don’t hear them unless someone passes the back gate or a cats sitting on the wall , neighbours both sides are great and if the old bitch is barking iv told them just to shout bed out the window and she trots back to bed pretty lucky down here everyone knows everyone 

• Like 2