Absolutely disgusted

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m really sorry but I personally don’t do emotion very well, so 50,000,000 less people draining the planets resources is nothing but positive in my mind, it’s ok to have opinions but I don’t think it’s ok to push them on others, makes you no different from vegans telling carnivores they are murderers, everyone of those women have to close there eyes at night and live with there decision so I,ll personally leave it to them to justify or demonise, not having a pop at anyone just adding a different angle, ✌️✌️

Fair point mate but it’s like this, if we were throwing 50,000,000 people in ovens at age 35 then the whole world would have something to say and anyone saying “it’s a good thing, less people” would be labelled a monster.

I got the arse torn off me on here for saying I wasn’t really emotional  about Grenfell tower.........but 50 million babies is fine?

As I say, it’s because it’s unseen that nobody minds.

• Like 3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last time this topic was on here I think it was born that put up the statistics of the number of abortions and women having their second third and fourth abortion was fcuking scandalous. Any woman

I,m really sorry but I personally don’t do emotion very well, so 50,000,000 less people draining the planets resources is nothing but positive in my mind, it’s ok to have opinions but I don’t think it

I think that’s a really important point mate, it should absolutely be thought of as a serious operation for serious reasons not (as we do now) a first choice, go to option that barely anyone gives a s

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

I don’t agree or disagree and I would like to walk a mile in a mans shoes before I condemn him but as I can’t fall pregnant carry a baby or have an abortion I feel I have no right to condemn anyone that has to make this awful decision, I also feel that Francie is exhibiting foe anger on religious grounds and should just mind his own business and wind his neck in  unless it has a direct affect on him or a close family member, it’s not a subject many take lightly and certainly not one for a load of hairy arsed blokes to decide the outcome, I have the greatest sympathy for any woman that has to decide on this and don’t think any of our personal feelings or opinions matter one jot, sorry but that’s how I see it ✌️✌️

Don't rule yourself out just yet ?

FB_IMG_1571933337159.jpg

3 hours ago, baker boy said:

I dont have a problem with abortion under certain circumstanced, same with euthanasia, but aborting babies at 28 weeks an age where then can and do survive is fckn murder

Absolutely, and what’s the odds that it gets used as a contraceptive? 

There is a bit of a grey area. Fatal foetal abnormality can be an issue in countries where abortion is illegal. Forcing a couple to give birth to a child with no skull cap with their brain exposed and zero chance of survival is also downright cruel.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, jiggy said:

There is a bit of a grey area. Fatal foetal abnormality can be an issue in countries where abortion is illegal. Forcing a couple to give birth to a child with no skull cap with their brain exposed and zero chance of survival is also downright cruel.

I think that’s a really important point mate, it should absolutely be thought of as a serious operation for serious reasons not (as we do now) a first choice, go to option that barely anyone gives a second thought.

• Like 6

The last time this topic was on here I think it was born that put up the statistics of the number of abortions and women having their second third and fourth abortion was fcuking scandalous. Any woman found to be using abortion as a form of contraception wants their womb removing. 

• Like 8

Just sitting waiting for a Ruby, local row of shops, can we raise the abortion age to 16 years? Utter garbage raised by garbage, shit breeds shit, quick on here to cull shit breeding, well wake up humans produce more candidates for culling than an average litter of Russell's! good parenting is a dying art it seems! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Just sitting waiting for a Ruby, local row of shops, can we raise the abortion age to 16 years? Utter garbage raised by garbage, shit breeds shit, quick on here to cull shit breeding, well wake up humans produce more candidates for culling than an average litter of Russell's! good parenting is a dying art it seems! 

It’s f***ing depressing isn’t it mate :( 

I always tread carefully on this subject as i dont really have strong views either way but what i always struggle with is the time thing....people call abortion murder at a certain point but surely to kill someone they have to be alive first....i know all the development stages and legal jargon mean this and that i just cant get my nut round calling it murder......i can see valid points on both sides and maybe its ok sometimes to just say " i dont know ".....but 28 weeks certainly dont seem right my pals son was born at 30 weeks....6 weeks in special care and he was right as rain grew up a smashing lad....tricky one.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I always tread carefully on this subject as i dont really have strong views either way but what i always struggle with is the time thing....people call abortion murder at a certain point but surely to kill someone they have to be alive first....i know all the development stages and legal jargon mean this and that i just cant get my nut round calling it murder......i can see valid points on both sides and maybe its ok sometimes to just say " i dont know ".....but 28 weeks certainly dont seem right my pals son was born at 30 weeks....6 weeks in special care and he was right as rain grew up a smashing lad....tricky one.

I'm the same mate to be honest...

I think I've said on here before some kids would rather not have been born than the lives they have to endure, some people just shouldn't be parents.. kids being passed around the system etc... rape victims, foetus with severe medical conditions  .etc etc... there has to be a case for abortion...

At 28 weeks, no not for me....as a method of contraception, multiple abortions etc...again no not for me...

But I just dont feel in a position to pass judgement on every case or be able to pass judgement on all....

• Like 1