Remington Tyrant .22

Yep thats them ,well if they say 5.52 some strange man must have measured them with a Vernier or AA provide a spec sheet to the shop we mere mortals <customers> dont get to see .But my tin is identical and the same so yes they fit snug and give a nice consistant aim point atb 

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an update lads...50th today....Ordered from Sports guns Cardigan Remington Sabre TH .22 should be here next week!! Other birthday gifts.. Set of Hawke  one piece mounts medium

Not actually seen one but here is a review for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kRu78iYN8 To be honest it looks to be an ideal garden rifle for plinking and with the break barrel looki

Well lads  it was delivered this morning at 9.30am by sportsguns also known as Cardigan sports,well worth £19.50 delivery charge.I can't fault the level of customer service right from the time I place

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Yep thats them ,well if they say 5.52 some strange man must have measured them with a Vernier or AA provide a spec sheet to the shop we mere mortals <customers> dont get to see .But my tin is identical and the same so yes they fit snug and give a nice consistant aim point atb 

Cheers for that.

I've decided this is where I'm going to buy the sabre from,and I don't even have to leave the house,don't mind waiting for delivery.£19.50 delivered to your house.

https://www.sportsguns.co.uk/bargains/saaabre

I am going to change the mounts for a pair of Sports match.Do you guys think its worth paying more and putting a one piece or stick to two piece?

I have emailed Cardigan Sports with a few questions but haven't had a reply as yet?

maybe you could help,this is what I asked..?

1-

-What diameter is the barrel? I would like to fit swivels & sling,with a barrel clamp front swivel fixing.

2-With the 3-9x40 scopes that come with the gun,what size is the tube diameter?

3-with the mounts that come with the scopes what height are they?  The reason for questions 2&3 I would wish to change mounts for a set of SportsMatch mounts,therefore know what size to order to suit.

On 03/11/2019 at 18:45, patterdale said:

I've decided this is where I'm going to buy the sabre from,and I don't even have to leave the house,don't mind waiting for delivery.£19.50 delivered to your house.

https://www.sportsguns.co.uk/bargains/saaabre

I am going to change the mounts for a pair of Sports match.Do you guys think its worth paying more and putting a one piece or stick to two piece?

I have emailed Cardigan Sports with a few questions but haven't had a reply as yet?

maybe you could help,this is what I asked..?

1-

-What diameter is the barrel? I would like to fit swivels & sling,with a barrel clamp front swivel fixing.

2-With the 3-9x40 scopes that come with the gun,what size is the tube diameter?

3-with the mounts that come with the scopes what height are they?  The reason for questions 2&3 I would wish to change mounts for a set of SportsMatch mounts,therefore know what size to order to suit

Barrel diameter-15mm

Scope tube diameter 1 inch

Mount height-medium

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/10/2019 at 21:15, patterdale said:

Right then lads..I've made a decision... thank you all for the input and suggestions.

I've gone with .22 

Remington Sabre..could be the TH ?

Staying with wood and not a synthetic stock.

My 50th coming up in 3 weeks,hope I'm spoilt??

Just an update lads...50th today....Ordered from Sports guns Cardigan

Remington Sabre TH .22 should be here next week!!

Other birthday gifts..

Set of Hawke  one piece mounts medium

Tin of AirArms diablo field

Bisley 16mm swivels stock&barrel fitting

Canvas sling with 1" leather fasteners

Rifle case/slip/bag

Napier power spray

Barrel pull through & Napier patches

I feel like a kid at Christmas.

• Like 4

Well lads  it was delivered this morning at 9.30am by sportsguns also known as Cardigan sports,well worth £19.50 delivery charge.I can't fault the level of customer service right from the time I placed my order over the phone,the text with delivery date and 3 hour time slot,to the delivery this morning. Thanks to all at sportsguns. 

I'm 100% happy with the gun means I've never actually seen one in the flesh only online.

First thing I done was fired a few pellets through to make sure it was shooting ok and the safety worked ok.

Then gave the barrel a clean with the pull through& patches sprayed with Napier power  airgun oil.

Fitted  Bisley stock and barrel swivels and sling.

I decided the scopes that came with it wasn't to bad quality and build,so I fitted them to see how they do with the Hawke one piece mount.

Still yet to zero it.

A big thank you to members that gave me advice and input.

A few pics to follow,but I must say the woodwork looks much better in the flesh than in the pics.

IMG_20191122_213152_161.JPG

IMG_20191122_211429.jpg

IMG_20191122_211308.jpg

IMG_20191122_211403.jpg

IMG_20191122_211155.jpg

IMG_20191122_213119_095.JPG

• Like 2

Looks a sound, solid purchase there mate. Don't know where you live, but I watched big dan's review, and as soon as he mentioned the tuning possibilities of it, I immediadely thought of lyn lewington, lives in caldicot. Does a lot of remingtons, amongst other rifles. My lad has had about 4 or 5 rifles tuned by lyn, and rates him highly.

Happy birthday mate, enjoy your rifle ?