How much would you pay?‍♂️

How much would you pay for a pup that is out of proven working dog's? Or how much would you pay for an older dog that was said to be a worker? I personally wouldn't pay more then 500$ for a pup that was off working dog's. To me that's a decent price for a pup seeing it has a 50/50 chance of working.  And an older dog I couldn't see myself buying one. I'd rather raise it Myself. And if I did have to buy one I don't think I would pay more then 1,500$ for it. But that's me, like I said I'd rather not buy the older dog but raise one myself before I bought someone else's dog they raised. Jmo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's only 2/3 lads  imo, who have the bloodlines i know graft on another level and keep them right  , who I would happily pay money for a pup off....... Not heard of them selling anything to anyone

If you value your terrier you'd find the right home for it, if you're terrier was the real McCoy there'd  be a queue ready and waiting to take it.  I don't like the ready made market, I've kept d

Why worry what others do abc? If the way you do things are working out.... I'd not be bothered what others are doing... I was stuck myself once and payed £300 for a young bitch that had started her di

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

How much would you pay for a pup that is out of proven working dog's? Or how much would you pay for an older dog that was said to be a worker? I personally wouldn't pay more then 500$ for a pup that was off working dog's. To me that's a decent price for a pup seeing it has a 50/50 chance of working.  And an older dog I couldn't see myself buying one. I'd rather raise it Myself. And if I did have to buy one I don't think I would pay more then 1,500$ for it. But that's me, like I said I'd rather not buy the older dog but raise one myself before I bought someone else's dog they raised. Jmo

A 50/50 chance is slim in my opinion so wouldn’t even entertain a pup. 

There's only 2/3 lads  imo, who have the bloodlines i know graft on another level and keep them right  , who I would happily pay money for a pup off....... Not heard of them selling anything to anyone outside their circle..... So best breed your own or pay and take your chances? Personally I wouldn't pay for a pup from anyone without first seeing both parents graft first....... Even then that won't garentee your pup will graft.... Not met a man yet who has the magic formula..... Finding the truth and honesty are a lot harder  than to find a grafter from my own experiences ?1904954204_IMG-20161218-WA0001322.jpg.4738fcfd8732a41f037b4af994167b59.jpg

• Like 15

I was gifted my dog's and wouldn't pay theiney either. But if I did that's the most I would pay. I know someone on this board who paid 2,500 to 4,500$$ a dog's for his dog's. And he paid sight unseen! Never even seen the dog's before he bought them nor seen them work Lmao!! . They were bought because of stories and ped!! He is on this board. 

• Haha 1

if i was out in the morning and seen the dog or bitch go with my own eye's.and knew the owner and wanted a dog or bitch then i would stump up a fair wedge..

if you want anything decent no matter what it is.you got to pay for it..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I was gifted my dog's and wouldn't pay theiney either. But if I did that's the most I would pay. I know someone on this board who paid 2,500 to 4,500$$ a dog's for his dog's. And he paid sight unseen! Never even seen the dog's before he bought them nor seen them work Lmao!! . They were bought because of stories and ped!! He is on this board. 

He paid his money and took the chance. If a man has the means to buy his way into a line and it’s his only option what’s the problem? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

He paid his money and took the chance. If a man has the means to buy his way into a line and it’s his only option what’s the problem? 

No problem if you want to spend that kind of money and take a risk. And there's always options. I would never spend that kind of money especially buying one sight unseen! I would want to see it at least work! Even then I wouldn't spend that kind of money. To me that's buying a pedigree and stories not a dog. Jmo

I hate these types of threads. Money should be avoided with working terriers at all costs IMO. The amount of time and effort that some lads put into their dogs it would be impossible to put a price on a dog, lads that do seem to buy dogs all the time are the ones that seem to flit in and out of the game when they fancy and think they can just dive in at the deep end and get what they want with ££££££.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Each to their own, if I wanted something and could afford the asking price I'd buy it, horse car dog whatever

So if you had 4,000$ you would pay that for a terrier? To me that's crazy. Especially when you never even seen them in person nor work. To me that's foolish and stupid. 

• Like 1