How much would you pay?‍♂️

4 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Sorry wasn't meant to you but to dogmandont. Yes I pm him because he always runs his mouth on any thread I'm on. He is a piece of shit and that's why his own country men don't know him! But yet he acts like he is someone important. Not gonna sit on here and argue about me asking a simple question to hear what other folks think that's all. Then a few clowns turn it into something that it's not. Even the guy who spent foolish money for a ped isn't even posting to this. Why? Because I was asking a simple question that's all. Never even mentioned who it is. Lol but the drama queens come out to play. Lmao??

No one knows me am I a piece of shit too???

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's only 2/3 lads  imo, who have the bloodlines i know graft on another level and keep them right  , who I would happily pay money for a pup off....... Not heard of them selling anything to anyone

If you value your terrier you'd find the right home for it, if you're terrier was the real McCoy there'd  be a queue ready and waiting to take it.  I don't like the ready made market, I've kept d

Why worry what others do abc? If the way you do things are working out.... I'd not be bothered what others are doing... I was stuck myself once and payed £300 for a young bitch that had started her di

Posted Images

You talk about drama queens but aren't you on here constantly bitching about peds and what others are doing and  now what folk are paying its nothing to do with you just graft your own stuff and keep your nose out and don't send me a pm because I will just  wedgey you with your dungarees 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Dugum said:

Aaaahhhhh ok get it now. ? ABC has dogs from 1of1 or from his dogs ABC look mor jealous den anything. 

No sorry don't need anything from him. So no and no I'm not jealous of him. I have the same blood as him?‍♂️ and who ever said I was talking about 1of 1?? because I never said I was talking about him?

50 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You talk about drama queens but aren't you on here constantly bitching about peds and what others are doing and  now what folk are paying its nothing to do with you just graft your own stuff and keep your nose out and don't send me a pm because I will just  wedgey you with your dungarees 

No because I wasn't bitching about anything I was asking a simple question if you would pay thousands for your dog and a dog you haven't seen work. I never mentioned a name on here. Maybe in pm? so no there shouldn't of been any drama from a question like that

3 hours ago, sid g said:

if  you met abc in the real world chances are you would`nt give him the time of day , you`d walk away from him in a pub and pass him off as a daft lad yet you sit typing bollox back to him on here , ? ...   

I asked a legit question and you and couple others turned it into something it wasn't. Not me. I'm leaving this thread alone so you and your girlfriends can keep it going by yourselves. Drama queens!! ?‍♂️

• Confused 1