How much would you pay?‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Sorry wasn't meant to you but to dogmandont. Yes I pm him because he always runs his mouth on any thread I'm on. He is a piece of shit and that's why his own country men don't know him! But yet he acts like he is someone important. Not gonna sit on here and argue about me asking a simple question to hear what other folks think that's all. Then a few clowns turn it into something that it's not. Even the guy who spent foolish money for a ped isn't even posting to this. Why? Because I was asking a simple question that's all. Never even mentioned who it is. Lol but the drama queens come out to play. Lmao??

Your a f***ing troll, you’ve done it to every other American that has come on this forum from you’ve been a member like your the patterdale police of the USA. And by the way who the fcuk are you ???

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's only 2/3 lads  imo, who have the bloodlines i know graft on another level and keep them right  , who I would happily pay money for a pup off....... Not heard of them selling anything to anyone

If you value your terrier you'd find the right home for it, if you're terrier was the real McCoy there'd  be a queue ready and waiting to take it.  I don't like the ready made market, I've kept d

Why worry what others do abc? If the way you do things are working out.... I'd not be bothered what others are doing... I was stuck myself once and payed £300 for a young bitch that had started her di

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ehh I’ll bet there’s more had them than not?

iv had a couple more than a few ?

Catchum why are you even here? Really why? You don't even feed a terrier and the ones you did feed had health issues. And yeah I did pm you also because your twat like fur cur dogmandont and didn't want to start drama on the threads. Thought pm the twats was a better idea. But to bunch of girls who like drama they will use it and for what? Have no idea. Just to let everyone know that I called you 2 queens a pos? Lmao, to late you 2 queens everyone already knows you 2 are a pos. And dogmandont nobody even from your country knows who you even are???? good or bad!!Lmao your a bigger nobody then Catchum!  

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Catchum why are you even here? Really why? You don't even feed a terrier and the ones you did feed had health issues. And yeah I did pm you also because your twat like fur cur dogmandont and didn't want to start drama on the threads. Thought pm the twats was a better idea. But to bunch of girls who like drama they will use it and for what? Have no idea. Just to let everyone know that I called you 2 queens a pos? Lmao, to late you 2 queens everyone already knows you 2 are a pos. And dogmandont nobody even from your country knows who you even are???? good or bad!!Lmao your a bigger nobody then Catchum!  

Ive probably thrown more soil on the bank from one dig than you have in your whole time of owning terriers. Lol. You seem to have a bit of an obsession with nobody knowing me like it even matters or it’s some kind of put down whereas I’m quiet proud of the fact .

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Ive probably thrown more soil on the bank from one dig than you have in your whole time of owning terriers. Lol. You seem to have a bit of an obsession with nobody knowing me like it even matters or it’s some kind of put down whereas I’m quiet proud of the fact .

Yeah and that's why nobody knows who you are. Lmao

7 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Yeah and that's why nobody knows who you are. Lmao

you are driving around with a superman t shirt telling everyone about your made up ped's you daft cnut lol

• Haha 2

ABC over this side of the world we're only men that work terriers that's all. Some men are better known than others but who cares. The way the dog game has gone it's better not to be known and out of the public eye as all you can be guaranteed is grief with notoriety. I could be wrong but over your side of the water fame seems to be  much more sought after even a man with two jack Russell's will probably have a kennel prefix ffs. In the grand scheme of the world we're probably all not much to write home about myself definitely included. No offence lads ?

• Like 4